One lucky customer

McDonald's has always been an incredibly special place to me. I remember being so excited to open my kid's meal every once in a blue moon when my mother was too lazy to cook, or in a rush. The pure serotonin I felt when I would reach into that Happy Meal box and pull out the limited-time toy that was being highlighted for the next month or so. Now this may sound ludicrous, but I was especially ecstatic when that particular toy was Grimace.  I have continued to be excited towards McDonald's meals since then, especially the McRib. However, something tells me that this throbbing feeling in my chest is a different kind of excitement.

         It was June 12, 2023, when Grimace's Birthday Meal was released at my local McDonald's. You could say that I was pumped. I was so pumped that I was desperate to leave my nine to five office job immediately, so that I could get the meal before it ran out. As soon as the Dali clock on my desk hit five o'clock, I was out of there. However, despite my attempt I was unfortunately too late. The meal had completely sold out and I had to wait for the next day's shipping. 

         Day, after day, after day, after day... I would leave with such haste; my boss couldn't even catch up to me to tell me that I was days behind schedule. Yet, it was all in vain, for they were sold out each and every day.  

         Finally it was the weekend. I was going to get my meal today if it was the last thing I did. I was even prepared to fight someone for it. Alas I did not have to because I was able to get my limited-edition Grimace Birthday Meal. Finally, I was victorious! The cashier looked me in the eyes and with a fake sweet smile they said, "Congrats! You are the 1000 costumer to purchase this meal!" Their smile softened into a quick grinning sneer, "Your reward will reach you shortly." My heart pounded. Not with fear from their creepily robotic smile but with immense joy. How lucky could I possibly be?! I silently rejoiced. 

         I took a sip of the thick and creamy purple milkshake. As I messily slobbered on the straw I could feel the purple, milky substance fill my insides. Aa this was happening my chest pounded vigorously with excitement. I let out soft groans because it just tasted so good. It was the best milk shake I had ever tasted. Static was sent through my body as I realized I wanted to go somewhere. No. Not wanted but needed to go somewhere. To meet someone. But the thing is I didn't know where or who. 

         So it was from that moment on that I drove to the place that I had felt most drawn to. A secluded part of the neighborhood park. As I sat down on the bench with my meal. I felt as if I was being watched. A scent began to waft through the air. It smelled like hot and smelly McDonald's french fries. And there it was again. The throbbing. The excitement. But this time, it was a different kind of excitement. One that could send someone's body into intense convulsions of pleasure. My breath grew heavy, and with the thought of someone watching me, I grew antsy. 

         I took a sloppy sip from the girthy milk shake that acquainted my meal. As I sucked on the straw, I noticed groans that didn't quite sound like mine. I sucked more, and soft whimpers came from the bushes. I kept sucking and sucking till I felt a creamy substance not only shoot into my mouth but also onto my air force ones. And there he was. He was the reason I had felt as if I was being watched this whole time. He stood tall and purple before me.

         Grimace stood there all hot and bothered, almost as if he were in heat. He stared at me with a seemingly blank grin. I stared back too with a hot and horny expression.
I got on the table and leaned back as he watched me seductively take off my pants. Today I was wearing a Versace thong. I gently pulled it down, letting it dangle from one leg. I sat there with my bottom half exposed as I shyly spread my legs to put on a display for Grimace. He pulled out his throbbing member dripping with precum. As he stared, I unbuttoned my shirt and tore apart the BigMac that came with my meal. I used the sauce as lube as I masturbated off in front of him. I placed the pickles on my nipples because it was embarrassing to me that Grimace could see how hard and bright pink they were.
I pulled him close and moaned "fuck me and make it rough." That turned him into a whimpering and moaning mess as he stuck the tip inside of me. It hurt but also felt so so good. Grimace ravaged my body; he was so massive that he couldn't even fit the whole thing inside of me. I moaned as he softly whimpered when he thrusted deep inside. Grimace sucked and ate the pickles from my nipples. As he pounded me hard, he made me eat the BigMac so as to suppress my wild moans. However, that just made me moan louder as I choked on it, imagining it was his member.
         We became so oblivious to the people around us that eventually we just stopped holding back our moans. What we were doing was something the whole world should have seen. This went on till dusk. We finally ran out of steam. I was covered inside and out with his thick purple cum. How lucky am I. I continuously thought this. I truly am lucky. However, obviously I wasn't lucky enough. 
         Nine months later, I gave birth to a baby Grimace. But where is my baby daddy? Nowhere. He left me that day on the park bench. Dazed and confused. It was a cryptic pregnancy so I couldn't have aborted this baby grimace even if I wanted to. However, despite all of this... I am glad I have this baby Grimace as a reminder of what happened that day. It was truly the best day of my life. Being so pumped full of him... I hope he celebrates his birthday again next year.
McDonald's truly is a special place. I just hope my little grimace NEVER leaves my side.