Chapter 1 A memory

Slender man and his brothers were in his office. Today was a hard day for a few in the mansion. Outside the few no one knew why. Jeff, Hoodie, and Laughing Jack were in LJ room. Jeff was sitting on the floor with hoodie as LJ remained on the bed. (I don't know who the first 3 helpers so I'm going with these 3) "I hate February 8." Jeff said angrily. "Its G's birthday. You can't hate this day. I know it's hard." Hoodie said fidgeting with his fingers. "You remember what G did when he found out one of the old members went into his room?" LJ asked with a laughed. The trio gave a small laugh.

Flashback

The quiet slayer walked calmly down the stairs though Slender could tell from his aura G was pissed. "Who was. In. My. Room!" G yelled. "Not me." LJ said eating a lollipop. "Hoodie and I just got back." Jeff said. G look around the room. When a new member asked "How do you know someone was in your room?" "Cause. I'm. Missing. My. Mission. Sheet!" He yelled. He glances around the living room reading everyone's faces. His eyes leaded on Alex (oc). "You." "N-No. You have no proof." "The look of guilt in your eyes is proof enough." G said as his grip strengthen on his sword. He threw his sword and it hit the girl in her neck killing her on contact do to the deadly poison in it. "Stay out of my room if you don't have my permission!" G warned.

End of flashback

"Only us three remain from the original team." Jeff said. "If G isn't alive." Hoodie spoke. "I hope we find him soon." LJ said looking at a photo he had in his hands.

" LJ said looking at a photo he had in his hands

A reminder of the past.