BIRTHDAY PARTY 🎉

Taehyung and jimin was standing there like that and after few minutes jimin  said "tae ."

"Hmm"

"Where's my gift?"

"You'll get it tomorrow.. and it will be the best gift"

"Aha.. really?"

"Hmm"

"Tell me what it is?"

"Surprise.. it's a surprise darling"

"But"
Jimin said and broke the hug and looked at Taehyung.. Taehyung knows really well how curious jimin gets. And he just love to tease him..

"Just few more hours baby. Have patience" Taehyung said cupping his face and jimin just pouted which making him more cute..

"Ok.. I'll wait"

"Good boy"

"Tae"

"Hmm"

"Sing a song for me.."

"Huh?"

"I mean it's my birthday.. at least sing a song for me.. you know i love to listen your voice.. "

"Ok.. but what will i get by singing for you?"

Jimin gasped dramatically and moves away from Taehyung..

"You want something for singing a song for me on my birthday? How mean"

"I always sing for you.. you only.. have you ever saw me singing for someone else? No right.. then i think i should get something.. "

"You're so mean.. " *said in pout*

"Come on.. tell me that you'll give me what I'll ask in future then I'll sing for you"

"Can't believe you're my best friend "

"Then make me something else "

"Huh?"

"Nothing.. just say it.."

"What you want?"

"I'll ask for it baby.. don't worry..just say it" Tae said holding jimin closer to him..

Jimin moved back a little and said "ok.. fine.. i promise to do what you want just once..but "

"Great .. but what?"

"Don't aske to cheat on exams "

"I won't.. don't worry "

"Ok.. now sing something for me"

"Ok"

Then Taehyung sit down and jimin sit in front of him.. Taehyung played a music..and started singing

(Don't read.. listen this song and imagine Taehyung singing this song while looking straight into jimin's eyes. Actually i thought this song will suit Taehyung's feelings more.so yeah.. anyway.. enjoy)

Taehyung was singing the whole song looking into jimin's eyes.. their eyes were locked on each other.. after the song finish they didn't move or said anything..they just looked at eachother.. after few seconds Taehyung's phone rang and they both came back to the reality.. Taehyung looked at the screen and smiled.. he picked up the call and went other side of the room..

"Ok..ok.. Thank you so much.."

" Yeah.. it will be the best thing"

" Please contact me when you reach here"