Meeting

Mari and her friends decided to meet random people since they were a bit bored.

"Lets use Userphone" Sai, one of the friends, recommended.

Userphone is an app, kind of like monkey or wizz, that helps meet new people. After a few skips and chats, the group comes across a male, he introduced himself as "Vanish". Feeling a little risky, Mari asked "Are you single?" which he replied "Yes, you?" The group were joking around with Vanish, then after the call cut off Mari decided to send Vanish a friend request.

He accepted minutes later.

"Yo?" He texted first, Mari laughing to herself replied "Hey, you single?" "Yeah" Mari asked for his age, he was 20, "What about you?" he questioned "Guess" "20?" "Lower" "18" "Bingo!" Mari sent.

They talked for a while, then out of the blue Mari asked "Wanna date?" Vanish thought she was trolling him, so he declined but Mari insisted. In fact, she even went further- asking again and again.

Vanish was suspicious, I mean, he just met the girl and she's already asking him to date her.

"We'll see" Vanish said back after pondering his response. "Well then" "Hm?" Vanish said confused "Can I see you" Vanish hesitated for a second then replied

"Sure"

He sent a photo of himself then requested Mari to send one of herself. Since Mari was trolling, instead of sending a photo of herself, she sent multiple photos of a K-pop Idol.

Vanish, believing it was her, gave her a compliment "You're pretty" he said, Mari returned the gesture.

Mari and Vanish talked to eachother for a while, Mari said Goodnight, Vanish saying it back. Their first conversation ended there.