Shower

Requested.

Reader.

First nsfw of the chapter lmao

_____

Waking up early morning where no one would be awake, you deiced to have an early work out in the gym.

Little did you know someone woke up much earlier than you, but before heading to the gym you grab a cup of coffee at the cafeteria first to wake your body up.

Sipping the warm liquid as you feel it flow through your body, you grab another cup for the work out.

...

As you head near the gym you hear clanking of something being lift, peeking over you see König in his workout clothes. 

He wore a black sleeveless tank top and a pair of navy-blue joggers, you could see the lights reflecting from his sweat, his muscle flex as he lifts weights.

Your internal had gone to heaven at this point, not including the fact you two were together.

König notice you from the corner his eyes and place the dumbells above on the hanger "Oh, Guten Morgen Liebe" you snap back hearing him "oh good morning, how early did you wake up?" 

"Hm like 4 something" 

"can't sleep?" 

"yeah"

"so what brings you here" König sat up cleaning himself with a towel, you set your cup on a table "just decide to exercise a bit in the morning" 

König hummed and resume using other equipment, while you run on the running machine. 

-Time skip cuz I know y'all want the main dish-

After a couple of hours you were sweating like crazy, thankfully there was a shower. König had went in earlier before you.

You look at your phone checking the time, it was about time for breakfast. You headed to the shower with a towel and a set of fresh clothes in your hands.

The shower running through the room, but when you got closer to where König was you heard panting behind the door, concerned; you set your stuff on the sink first before lightly knock on his door.

"König are you ok?" 

"König?"

The door creaks open, then it all happend so fast, the door open wide and pull you in closing it right after.

You were now staring at König panting like a dog, trap in between his arms, your face builds up heat as König's bare body display at you, his wide shoulders made him look much bigger, muscle made from art, some veins around his arms.

An invisible force pulls your gaze down "oh." a single word in thought.

"König why are you-" König shut you up smashing his mouth into yours, you felt his larger palms held on your waist pulling you in, your stomach hitting his dick cause him to slip a moan out.

His kiss began to get sloppy and a bit rough, the shower covers the sound of kissing. During that progress König undress you which you could stop him but you didn't.

You lean in, your body bumping to his sensitive dick had his grips tighten around and his mouth going more wild.

At this point both if you were having a tongue battle, both your droll seep out from the corner, you felt your bulge come to play.