Pilot

(a/n:This story is extremely experimental if this story doesn't get 150 votes in a week at least I'm deleting it)

Blitzø Pov

Blitz:Great job everyone! We killed the bastard and those butt fucking heroes didn't even have to know we did it.

Moxxie:You do know there are some heroes with mutation quirks right sir? I mean they could track our scent.

Millie:Calm down Moxxie. They won't know.

Loona:Yeah they will... because fatty here could just used the fucking crossbow.

As we were about to leave we hear crying kinda like that of a baby. I walked over to a box with a blueish black blanket inside. I picked up the little ball and saw that a baby was inside the blanket.

Millie:Aw!!!

Moxxie:Sir...what do we do about it? Sir?

I honestly didn't hear Mox because I was just thinking how would leave this little one on their own? I mean I could leave it with Stolas, but I don't know a toxic atmosphere probably isn't the best for a kid like them. I could leave them in the system, but there's a Fifty-fifty shot that once they would be adopted they'd probably be like Loona and trust no one.

Blitz: Let's head back... I need some time to think. Loonie you hold on to it.

Loona:What?! Why? Ugh!!!!!

We got back to the van and I drove us back to our Hellsing building. On the way there I kept debating on where to send this kid. I could send them with Moxxie and Millie, but knowing Moxxie's dumbass he'd probably drop the kid on his head. We made it back and I sighed.

Blitz:Mox, Mills you two head inside. Loonie I need to talk to you...

Moxxie and Millie left the van and I leaned back in the driver's seat frustrated at myself knowing full well Loona would be pissed.

Blitz: Loonie... I don't give you direct orders all the time, but...

I sigh again before continuing.

Blitz: I want you to take care of the kid...

Loona:What?!?!

She yelled causing the kid to cry.

Blitz:Look I know you're angry, but hear me out...

I take the kid gently from Loona while getting them slowly stop crying.

Blitz: Personally I would take care of this kid, but you know how my relationship with everyone has been up to this point. I know once this kid is old enough they'll start hating me just as much as you all do.

Loona:Why not just put them in the system or Fatty and his wife.

Blitz: You know how the system can be Loonie... You could get adopted or treated like shit. Plus we both know how much of a fucking clutz Mox is.

She got quiet for a moment then snarfs.

Loona:For the love of- Fine!

She took the kid from me and slams the van's door behind her. I leaned on the steering wheel frustrated.

Blitz:' I'm sorry Loonie... '

Loona Pov

Fuck that fucking Imp! I can't believe that son of a bitch is fucking telling me to take care of this brat it's bad enough living with Blitz's antics now. Fuck!!! I had a sudden idea. Once Blitz would leave on a mission not involving me I'll leave the brat on the front porch of some poor bastard, I'll be free of this pain in the ass trying to deal with the other. I suddenly heard crying coming from the brat. I got up and walked over to the little bastard and saw that for the most part that he was fine until I smelled blood coming from the kid. I walked over looking the shit over making sure he wasn't hurt. I then realized that the kid had a cut on their little finger. I rolled my eyes knowing younger Imps who have been punted like a football and shrugged it off. I licked up the blood and they started to laugh, and for some reason I felt something almost foreign to me. Their little smile and sense of innocence it made me smile a bit.

Loona:You're a little shit you know that?

After I said that the kid started to laugh more which made me laugh a little. I guess I could hold on to them a little longer, but one wrong move they're going back on the streets.