the beach

A night with a slight breeze in the middle of June, what better night to go to the beach? Tara and Amber walked onto the sand and walked along the beach. It was completely dead only the sounds of the waves crashing could be heard.

Amber walked towards the ocean and completely stripped down only leaving her in her underwear. She ran into the shallow end of the water.

"Tara!" Shouted Amber with her arms waving in the air "come on!"

It was a bit cold so Tara was unsure but Tara's mind said fuck it and took off her shirt, the cold breeze hit her back so she didn't take off her shorts. She took off her shoes and felt her toes sink into the sand.

Tara walked slowly into the water and let out a squeal when she felt how cold it was. Amber walked over to her and took her hands, she guided her slowly through the water into the shallow part.

Once Tara was relaxed and used to the water Amber splashed her "hey!" Laughed Tara as she splashed back at Amber. The two ran through the water playing like little kids. They felt free and nobody was around to judge them for letting out their inner child.

Tara stopped and gazed at Amber, the way the moonlight fell onto her figure, her hair soaking wet and water dripping off her face and body made Tara go crazy inside.

Amber saw Tara staring at her lovingly and pulled her in slowly, their noses touching, eyes fixated on each other. God they felt so at peace. Amber kissed Tara gently on the lips before looking at each other again.

They stood there in the middle of the ocean with their foreheads pressed together and their hands on each other. It was a peak of peace and true love at the same time.