🌹PARTNER🌹

Everyone start to ask there partner, Jackson wants yn to be his partner but she's already choosen , A girl came near him and asked for prom and he said yes

Everyone start to ask there partner, Jackson wants yn to be his partner but she's already choosen , A girl came near him and asked for prom and he said yes ..
Yn was standing looking at the wall in front of her,she doing streching exercise,her mind was filled with Taehyung's behaviour,she knows he's doing everything intentionally,but she didn't understand why Taehyung is doing this but one thing is clear he's not going to leave easily

Soon they started to practice for prom but interpreted by one co - cowker , he came and looked at Mrs shin and said "Mr Kim called miss yn for practice"

Mrs shin nods and looked at me "Yn go " Yn nods and followed the worker and after 3 to 4 min ,they reached infront of big door and worker bowed to her and left , she feel little hesitant and knocked the door but getting no response,she came inside and her eyes shined looking the architecture of the room ...
Even though it was giving dark and dangerous vibe just like Taehyung personality but something in her liked the architecture.

She was looking at architecture, suddenly a voice bought her back "you liked the architecture Rose"Yn looked at Taehyung who was looking at her with emotions, first time yn found Taehyung attractive and hot , she was looking at him but came back t...

Yn looked at Taehyung who was looking at her with emotions, first time yn found Taehyung attractive and hot , she was looking at him but came back to reality and said "i...it's nice Mr Kim"

Taehyung came towards her and she slowly started to back but halted when she feel wall , Taehyung looked at her and said "you should move on from your tae Rose, he'll never come back" Yn looked in his eyes and said " you're no one tell me that Mr Kim that I should move on or not and I'm not like other girl who jump to other man just bcoz her love is gone" Taehyung was feeling that he just grab her and kiss and claim her and tell her that he's her tae ,his love ,his childhood love but he can't do that , he want her to recognise it ...

He forward his hand and yn looked at him confused, Taehyung said"let's go to dance hall we have to practice"
Yn nodded but sign her to move first rather than taking his hand , he understands that she never gonna allow a unknown man to touch her (but he's not unknown right) , Taehyung started to walk and yn started to walk behind him, he was going out of theatre,yn looked at him confused, Taehyung looked at her and said "I have my personal dance hall " they both seat in his car and went to his personal hall...