Prologue

A woman in her early twenties stood beside a helicopter pad, the wind blowing harshly through her ginger hair as a black helicopter descended.

Within the loud sounds the vehicle made she barely heard her Garchomp's growling stomach. “Yeah we’ll get you lunch later,” she said as the helicopter’s engine came to a stop.

“Are you sure who you called can help?” A woman dressed in a tuxedo asked.

“Trust me Champion Geeta, 'Breaker' will help out very well. He is a high ranking member of the international police.” The ginger woman assured.

“Very well then,”Geeta nodded as the doors of the helicopter slid open.

“This better be worth my time agent Nora.” A man stepped out, taking off his sunglasses.

“Let’s head over now,” The ginger woman said, ignoring her senior’s harsh words.

(--o--)

The crowd cheered as the battle intensifies, the two electric type pokemon dueling with all their strength.

"Electivire, use Thunder Punch! " The Male trainer called.

"Luxray! Use Play Rough! " The female trainer commanded as the Electivire swung it's arms at Luxray.

Luxray jumped back, dodging the attack. Roaring, Luxray charged into Electivire, fighting brutally.

The battle ended as the two pokemon collapsed, weakened after the long battle, resulting in a tie.

"Look at that! The powerful attacks from the two trainers is pure art! How will this battle end as the two trainers are left with one pokemon each? Let's find out! " The announcer yelled in excitement.

The two trainers threw out their poke balls revealing their final pokemon.

"Luxray finish this battle! " The male trainer yelled.

"Abomasnow! Rise and shine! " The female trainer cheered.

The two pokemon glared at each other as the battle began.

Author' Talk:
Hello! So if any one is a returning reader from "Pokemon Legends: Arceus Adventures of Amy", hi. If not, I encourage reading the previous book but if you don't want to, it doesn't really stop you from enjoying this one.
This is the second version of this book, the first is a little too messy and confusing, including Ultra Beasts, Paradox Pokemon(which were just introduced at the time), and too many characters. So I decided to write a new version.
Stay tuned for more AoA!