Foreword

"Y'know you can just dump him, right?"

Minjeong knows Jimin well. She could definitely feel that there was something bothering her best friend. But she doesn't want to force her if she doesn't want to tell her about it. She'd rather be patient than make Jimin uncomfortable.

"What do you mean? You told me to date him."

"Well, y'know... y'know..." Minjeong was trying to look for the right words, but she just really can't make excuses for all her wrong choices. And as much as possible, she kind of wants to keep it lowkey so that Jimin wouldn't be suspicious.

"Speaking as a completely objective third-party observer with absolutely no personal interest in the matter — I'm not really sure you and Jeno really — y'know — mesh well together."

That put a smile on Jimin's lips, and she faced Minjeong, trying to play along.

"Well, as a completely objective third-party observer, who do you think I should date?"

Minjeong didn't expect such a turn of events. She went over a couple of people's names in her mind to see who would be the lucky person to pick. But then Jimin's love arrow was distracting her because it was shining too brightly compared to a while ago.

She stares at Jimin. She looks eager, waiting for her response. Then, look back at the arrow, then to Jimin again.

"Um..."

AUTHOR

I never expected that this is going to be quite a long fic. All updates will be posted here from now on because I want everything to look organized and pretty. And also so that a lot of people could find it too.