First Hangout

Kageyama POV:
It was really hot in the hall, we played the Last Game against Nekoma the Points where 24:23 for us i setted the ball and Hinata jumped he almost Had No power but He hitted the ball Shooting it right next to kenma „WE WON HECK YEAH WE WON" everyone in the hall screamed. The Coach was really Happy ,curse we won this massive Game of Volleyball .We didnt thought that we could win but we did it was so amazing ,the Feeling to win this Game with the Team and Not to stay alone on a field with No one Shooting your sett. I looked at Nekoma and noticed Kuroo staring Like a freak on me He looked Mad.

Kuroo POV:
I hated him, in that Moment we lost why did we loose? how did that Happen ? It was so Close for us. I looked at kenma, He was Out of breath but He looked Happy i didnt know why Till the shrimp came to us „Hey kenma how does it feel to loose i told you you would Like Volleyball after a loose" kenma Just smiled and he talked with the shrimp. He wanted to loose curse we mostly Always won i can understand him a little Bit but i still was Mad at the King, how could He have so much Power after theese? His Set was so planed i guees i Go ask him.

*After everyone went outside to get fresh Air kuroo went to kageyama*

„Hey Kageyama how did you got the Power to do such a powerfull Set "

Kageyama looked confused at kuroo and answerd „idk i guees i Just Had some Power left to win"

„How man i want to know your Trick TEACH ME"

Kageyama looked even more confused but then the Coach called him kuroo quick gave kageyama His number and then kageyama left.