Chapter 5 - Who Loves Me?

02/12/21

???: Wake up~ please~

I slowly opened my eyes seeing Rei sat on my bed gently shaking me.

Y/n: Yeah?

Rei: Its time to get up.

Y/n: Oh ok...

I realised that I was alone in bed but there was a long hair left on the pillow.

Y/n: Hey Rei...did you see anyone leave my room earlier?

Rei: Nope. I just got up.

Y/n: Alright no worries. Now get out so I can get dressed.

Rei: Ok~

The tired girl left my room as I got up to get dressed. I for some reason vividly remember the girls thin body. She wasn't just slim all the members were but her...god its perverted to think like that but its true her chest was small. It ruled out three members instantly. The only three I could think of it being were Gaeul, Wonyoung or Leeseo. Once I was dressed I left my room and saw the rest of the girls but paid attention to three in particular.

Leeseo: Oppa come eat!

Not Leeseo. She basically refers to me as oppa no matter what.

Gaeul: Hubby why are you thinking so deeply?

Gaeul possibly...She calls me by name or by hubby...

Y/n: Where's Wonyoung?

Gaeul: Her room Y/n.

Y/n: Thanks noona.

I went to the room that was shared between annyeongz and Rei. When I entered I spotted Wonyoung laying on her phone and went over to her.

Y/n: Hey can we lay down and cudd-

Wonyoung: YES!

Well that was easy. I didn't even get the chance to lay down before getting grabbed and dragged down to her bed. I quickly managed to hold her in the same position as the girl was in before but I felt that something was different. She was too tall...So it was Gaeul. I thought it could have been but I wasn't 100% until now.

Y/n: Hey Wonnie.

Wonyoung: Yeah~?

Y/n: Can I get up?

Wonyoung: Not yet.

Y/n: Are you sure?

She looked at me with a cute glare and cuddled me for a while longer before letting me up. I instantly went out of my room and found Gaeul watching TV with Leeseo.

Y/n: Noona can I talk to you.

Gaeul: Go ahead.

She didn't even turn away from the TV. She knows that I know and doesn't even care. Or...maybe she does care which is why she's trying to act like she doesn't.

Y/n: In private.

Gaeul: Why can't you say it here?

Leeseo: Oppa are you trying to keep secrets?

Y/n: Sorry Leeseo. I just need to ask Gaeul something...more adult...

Not at all more adult but I feel like asking Gaeul did you say that you love me when you crawled into my bed last night could fry Leeseos brain.

Gaeul: Oh~? You want your wifey. Not Gaeul noona. Lets go then hubby~

Y/n: W-What?

She placed her hand on my chest and guided me straight back to my room before closing the door behind her. She pushed me all the way until I fell back on the bed with her stood over me.

Gaeul: So what do you need to talk to me about Hubby?

Y/n: D-Did you sneak into my bed and say I love you?

Gaeul: Oh I've finally been caught.

Y/n: That wasn't a one time thing!?

Gaeul: Nope. But~ if you want wifey to do more than just say I love you. Well maybe we can talk about that.

Y/n: Hey w-wait!

Gaeul: Aw~ *giggles* You are so cute Y/n.

She leaned down and hugged me at probably the worst possible timing as the door flew open.

Yujin: Y/- what the fuck. You are cheating on me?

Y/n: Wha-

Gaeul: How could he cheat on you? He's my hubby. I haven't even seen fans ship him with you.

Yujin: They have! We have also only been debuted a day! Its not my fault you two looked at each other after our debut stage.

Gaeul: Well that's not my fault my hubby looked at me. In fact~ good job on being loyal Y/n.

Y/n: What...

Gaeul: Well~ do you love me as well?

Y/n: N-Noona we haven't known-

Gaeul shushed me by placing a finger on my lips as she leaned in close to me.

Gaeul: Answer noonas question like a good boy.

Another different side of her was just revealed to me. A much more dominant, commanding side of her. I felt weak despite her small frame it felt like she was towering over me. Her finger began to trace my lips as she lowered her body to be laid on my own.

Y/n: T-This is inappropriate noona...

Gaeul: What is? Is my baby boy having dirty thought's about noona?

Yes. But I couldn't tell her that. She already knows that I can tell. I need to get out of this situation some way...

Y/n: Rei!

Rei: Yeah~!

She came into my room and saw the position I was in with Yujin stood shocked looking at Gaeul laying on my. Rei acted quickly to push Gaeul off me and drag me to my feet.

Y/n: Thanks...

Rei: Repay me.

Y/n: Ho-

She answered my question by hooking her hand around the back of my neck and quickly pulling me closer to her kissing her. The kiss was short...even shorter than mine and Yujins.

Rei: There. I got his first kiss.

Y/n: A-Actually-

Yujin: That was me! Y/n even kissed me not the other way around! I'm his favourite!

Leeseo: Why are you arguing over who is oppas favourite? We all know its me. I'll be getting the most kisses in the future.

She didn't even enter the room just peek her head into the room.

Date: 03/12/21

After yesterdays strange morning I had found myself waking up with two girls hugging me.

Y/n: Is this going to become a thing?

Gaeul: I get it waking up with a dog in the bed might not best thing for your sleep hubby.

Yujin: But the dog's really cute so it makes him happy! Maybe its the small sloth that lays on him covering the majority of his body!

Maybe its both...