1.0 Chapter 21 (Part 1): Scroll of Miraclouses

This chapter is marked chapter 21: P1 Scroll of Miraculouses.

The next chapter is Chapter 22: P2.

Please comment, share, like and follow!

———

3rd POV

Ladybug had just resolved another victim of ShadowMoth and once more Paris thanked her with the news, likes and the comments in social media. Ladybug and Chat Noir were heroes within the city of love.

Once upon the time they had made mistakes Paris had not taken lightly. And they changed for the better. They are the strongest heroes against ShadowMoth and everyone in Paris knows it.

"Chat...do you trust this other person and you're sure?" Ladybug asked, her nerves
"Ladybug, I am. What have you been up to?" Chat asked Ladybug.
They were sitting on the top of some building and talking.
"I've actually been wanting to talk to you about...how do you tell someone you...love?
"Is this that guy?" Chat asked, smirking.
Ladybug laughs nervously and then nods.
"I don't think you should take too long, Ladybug. Tell him."
"That's the thing...I can't. I'm not the same when I'm me." Ladybug replies, to which Chat nods.
"I understand."
"You do?" Ladybug asked.
"I'm not the same when I de-transform either. It's I guess a personality change we both get then. Don't you think?" Chat asked.
"It's just...weird. We're still we...but everything changes."
"But it's still very cool. I've got to go now, Ladybug. I'll see you tomorrow for the patrol." Chat leaped away and Ladybug watched him leave with glassy eyes.
"What am I doing?" Ladybug asks herself.

At some point even Ladybug knew she was needed home.

At the end of the day both heroes were at home. Wondering what were they doing with their life.

While...

Gabriel Agreste had gotten the scroll of Miraclous in his hand.

And Rue Alias had become his new victim and partner.

"Thank you, Rue." Gabriel stated.
"Your welcome...now my reward."
"A million will be transferred. And your mother will be gone by the morning."
"And remember, I want in on whatever you're doing."
"Of course."

But the drift of Rue becoming something unrecognizable for her girlfriend Zoe.

"Rue...you're late. The movie started 20 minutes ago." Zoe stated. To which Rue rolled her eyes.
"I'm not here for the stupid movie. I'm here to...breakup. Goodbye and have a great life."
"WAIT! What? This isn't what we-"
"Zoe, you're a spoiled brat who was looking for a gf. Now, if you'll excuse me. I've got somewhere important to be."
It had been three months that both of them were trying hard to stay with each other. And now the change in Rue's behavior told Zoe that this was meant to be. Because this person she had just talked to...didn't seem like her Rue.

The days after the breakup for glum for Zoe, but she never let it get to her. She was sad, but she had been through this breakup before, this time it was going to stay like that.

For the shortest periods of times she thought that she'd not only gotten her girlfriend back, but also her friend. Which was sweet for Zoe to think.

"There is no such thing as friend!" Zoe snapped one day.

It was toward a girl who was the most friendly in the city. Everyone knew her to be the bakers daughter. She's kind and sweet.

"Zoe, you have to move on-"
"Have you?" Zoe asked.
"Zoe-"
"Just leave me alone, Marinette!" Zoe snapped.

Which was the last sentence she spoke to Marinette before she barged out of the room.

Gabriel Agreste was carefully watching Zoe, when her anger would be defined as something he could use for himself.