Chapter 1: Adopted?

In an orphanage, These 3 children, Benjamin, Althea, and Makoto live together in an orphanage where they were treated badly until they were gonna be 'adopted' with other children from other orphanages. They were pretty excited, let's hope they survive, right?

"Benjamin! Are you ready already?" Althea asked Benjamin. Makoto said, "Yeah Benjamin, why won't you hurry up," Benjamin would stay quiet a little bit, but then said something. "I'm ready, let's go." As they were saying bye to the other kids, they followed this guy with a big, brown coat behind his back. "You 3 shall be quiet alright?" The man said mysteriously. They all agreed, after a while, they slept in the man's car quietly.

When they woke up in a bed, they saw other children. They were probably the other children that were also adopted from that man. Soon, They all agreed to introduce themselves in the kitchen. The two purple haired girls went first. The girl with the big bow said, "I'm Horuka, and this is my twin sister, Kaori," Benjamin kind of blushed when he saw Kaori, but Althea and Makoto noticed. Then, A girl with black and blue hair went next and introduced herself. "I'm Yae! I really like drawing actually and uhm... I'm actually kind of bad at cooking..." then everyone was kind of quiet after her introduction. Then, a girl who looks exactly like Makoto said something. "I-I'm Suki... I kind of l-like drawing..." and then Makoto mumbled "What's her problem?" Then a red haired guy said something next, "I'm Zach! I really like soccer and some other sports!" after Zach's introduction, everyone else looked at us knowing it was our turn. As Althea was gonna talk, Benjamin kicked in and said, "I'm Benjamin, these two are my friends, Althea and Makoto. They're pretty...dumb at some point.." Makoto would just give him the death stare when he said that.

After the introductions, Althea would ask, "Anyways, where's that person who adopted us anyway-" a radio from the wall said something that was something about the person that adopted them.

________________________
Hi it's the author! I'm here to say that I'm too lazy to add more stuff so pretend they learned about the person lol

Word count: 378 words