THE STARTING POINT

"The Poorest Rich"
                                                              Author:Bryll

There's always a day like this.

A day where all of your anxiety, depression, stress, problems and reality hits you at your worst.

There may be a reason to all of this suffering and all of that is to make yourself stronger.

But all of those are just fiction and theories that is needed to be proven.

None of those is really proven nor tested, because each of us are different.

Each of us are living in a really different life.

Each of us are suffering from different kind of problems.

Each of us can and can't handle those problems.

There is no such thing as equal, yet they are fighting for equality.

Even if they knew the sad truth that there really is no equality.

A sad truth that there's no equal beings in this world, is it because god create us differently? Is is because all things are born differently? or There is no god and evil existed in the first place?

The same from equality, God and Evil maybe is just a baseless thought of humans to keep the world safe and to get away from the word "extinction".

What if someone in the past wrote a story (Sacred texts/Bible) and that story would soon turn out to be the one who made the world what it is today.

Today where we can be free from war, chaos, fights, killing and achieving freedom and peace.

#######
.
.

Yet, I'm right here in the dump site dying, full of regrets and suffered from inequality.
.

.

"Ahh~ This day maybe it, the day where I can scape in this unequal world" I said, while curling my body and holding unto my belly to reduce the intense pain that I felt because of hunger.
.
.
Sometimes I thought that there are someone who are in the same situation that I'm in right now, people who haven't eaten for days and even weeks....

Which led me think about how unequal the world really is.
.
.
I was surely thinking that I'm about to die because of the intense pain that I felt, I did do my best not to fall asleep, but my body won't listen...
.
.

DAYS HAVE PASSED.
.

When I regained my consciousness, I felt that someone is gently taking care of me, I slowly opened my eyes and all I see is white, and the person who's taking care of me. I still can't see clearly, in fact all things I saw was blurry.

I gathered all strength I have to ask a question.

.
.

"Is this what they call heaven?" I asked.
"ماذا تقول؟ أنت في المستشفى الآن سيد" She replied.
.
.

("Oh. she's a girl? I don't know what this girl is talking about, is this the language in heaven?  Wait is this even heaven in the first place?  now I regret not studying well in Christian Living and not reading Bible back when I was alive.")

("Well, it's fine, it's not like I'm dumb to not learn fast, but I did think that at least they have an auto translate device here in heaven...")

("What a letdown.")
.
.

("Yet what in the heaven is this? Why is it that my mind is only conscious and all the thing I saw is white yet blurry, wait....... don't tell me I'm in Japan in heaven")..... I jokingly said.

("Ah shit. Why can't I move my body, I can't even move my head and see my hand, WAITTTTTT DON"T TELL ME SOMEONE FOUND ME IN MY WAY IN HEAVEN AND TRIED TO DO SOMETHING BAD ABOUT MY BODYYYYY, IS IT RAPE? OR IS IT A KIDNAPING? OH, COME ONN....") I said while struggling to move even an inch.
.
.

(Well, I'm hot and pretty/handsome in the first place so the first thought would be move likely to happen, goodbye virginity and goodbye innocence........😇.)
.

.
TWO DAYS LATER.

("Well, well,well, well and well, two days had passed, and the angel didn't even return so it really is rape?")

("No no no nooooo... That can't happen I need to go back to my senses andddd---------")
.
.

I suddenly woke up and hear someone talking, I somehow felt like it is a familiar voice. And so, I tried to eavesdrop about what they are talking and heard my name being mentioned which made me quite shocked.
.

.

"Mr.Ryll can go out from hospital next week Mr.Axel, in fact he did woke up 2 weeks ago and asked if there is an oven, I didn't know what he mean so I just brought the oven in case he needed it when he wakes up" The nurse said.
.

.
I'm furious about what I heard.
.

("WAIT WHATTT??????????? OVEN??WHAT THE HELL IS THIS WOMAN TALKING ABOUT? 💢")

("DOES SHE HAVE A DEATH WISH? 💢
.").

.

FLASHBACK.
.

What really happened and my POV:

When I woke up I saw someone who's so beautiful taking care of me, it's blurry and I can't even see her face and the color around me is white.

"Is this what they call heaven?" I asked.
"ماذا تقول؟ أنت في المستشفى الآن سيد" She replied.

.
.

Nurse POV:

"Is there any oven?" I asked.

Nurse replied"There is no oven sir, but you must rest, okay? I'll bring the oven tomorrow.".

.

PRESENT.

.

"Well call me if he wakes up, okay?" Mr. Axel

And then he leaves without saying more nor asking anything.
.
.

("Mr.Axel? That's my brother's name, why the hell is he here? Ah shit, is this all the memories that they call flashing in an instant when you die?")
.
.

("My brother..... I remember him well, that smart and disgustingly handsome brother of mine still hunts me till this day ehhh? Being compared to him was one of the reasons why I left the house and turn into a homeless beggar.")

("Well at least he's good other than those TWO BASTARDS.I STILL CAN'T FORGET THE FACT THAT THEIR ATTITUDE SUCKS SO MUCH THAT THEY ARE CALLED THE TRASH OF THE DEGAMBRA.")

.
.

("Am I only remembering this because only my brother Axel is the one who treated me nicely? No, it's the best treat I've got in my life living in that nightmarish family..")

.
.

("A family of rich and noble, in fact the riches family in the south.... THE DEGAMBRA FAMILY")

                                       END OF THE FIRST CHAPT
                                                      Author:Byll                                                                                                     

                                                 Co-author:Bryll

                                            TO BE CONTINUED