𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈 ... 𝐴 𝑁𝑒𝑤 𝐷𝑜𝑗𝑜

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

"𝐇𝐎𝐖 about Johnny Lawrence Karate?" August said as he grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge. "Or even Strike First Karate?"

Johnny stayed quiet as he stared at his computer screen while eating a Slim Jim jerky stick, and August sat down across from him. "Sensei, c'mon, I'm trying to help you think of names for our new dojo." August said

"How long does it take for Facebook messages to get delivered?" Johnny asked. "Ali lives in Colorado, so probably a while right?"

"It's instantaneous." August said as Johnny sighed then closed his laptop. "What about All American Karate?"

"It's not good enough. We need something that tells everyone we're the most badass dojo in the valley." Johnny said

"Yeah, sucks that Cobra Kai is such a badass name." August said

"What if we just keep that? Spell Cobra Kai with a K, they'll call us triple K." Johnny said

"Wait, you mean like, KKK?" August said as he gave Johnny a quizzical look. "Yeah, not a good idea sensei."

"All right, whatever. We'll figure it out." Johnny said. "First we need some students."

"It's my first day back at school today." August said. "I could do some recruiting, but where are we gonna train?"

"You let me worry about that." Johnny said

"Hey, is there something going on between you and my sister?" August said as he placed his backpack on his shoulder

"What makes you think that?" Johnny asked

"Sensei, I'm not blind. I see the way you two look at one another. Especially the way you look at her. I've only seen her look at one other guy the way she looks at you, and that's Paul Newman, when she would watch the movies with grandma." August said. "But whatever, it's none of my buisness. Goodluck today sensei."

──────

The first place Johnny checked out was a gym, with a complementary juice bar. The blonde walked around, looking at the space, and drinking juice from the juice bar.

"Place is turnkey. Got locker rooms over there, adjoining steam rooms, private showers. How are you liking that juice?" The landlord said

"It's the best orange juice I've ever had." Johnny said

"In-house juice bar. Your clients are gonna flip for it. I've got a few folks sniffing around, but you look like the kind of guy who knows a good deal when they he sees it." The landlord said. "Shall we start the paperwork?"

"Who needs paperwork? I'll take it." Johnny said.

"We still need a contract and we'll need to run your credit." the landlord said.