📜𝟔

Noah came back home. Nick helps her to go to her room. She doesn't feel good for now. So she lays down in her bed without taking a meal. Nick came in front of her room but he thought it would be better to console her if he gave her space. 

Noah sighs, cellphone ringing from a distance, It may be Sarah. When she first broke up, Sarah supported her but now none is here. She felt sleepy from the alcohol and slowly closed her eyes.

The next morning when she was having her breakfast Robin assumed that her daughter was not well, something was wrong. Because from today her summer vacation starts but she is not excited. "You can go to the beach, my girl."

"Dad, I don't want."

"Why is your mood off? I have a surprise for you!!"

Noah gets furious and says," Stop your weird surprises for me. I know it will be a movie hike or shopping with Nick. Isn't it? "

Robin says," No. I have arranged a summer tour for you on an island where you can go close to nature. You know that nature can heal our sufferings and lead us to a new path."

"I also wanted to go far from everything. Thank you, Dad."

Robin hugs warmly her daughter.

Listening to the Summertime Sadness song, she is watching the view from the car. It is an isolated island far from the city. There is no extra noise, no artificial things just only nature. Her post-breakup syndrome started to vanish as fast as she expected. She reached her hotel room.

 After a while, she goes to the beach with a book.

She is reading the book attentively but suddenly a noise disrupts her. Some boys are making noise. She pulls her head and tries to see who are they.

It is Nick?! Why he is here on the earth? She hides her face behind the book. Nick takes off his shirt and she blushes without any reason. Then he takes off his pants and wears a coat for scuba diving.

 She feels an ache in her stomach and turns around. Later Nick starts diving and slowly vanishes into the water. Then she felt less stressed and again started reading books. 

She is close to the climax of the book. Who the protagonist is? Suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder. For instance, she screams as loud so that a crow from Madrid also can hear this. Nick shut her mouth with his hands and she realized it was Nick.

"Why are you here? To hitching over me?"

"Why do you think you are the only girl in my world? I ask you the same question: Why are you spying on me?"

"I'm not. Dad plans this tour for me .''

"You are interested in me. I saw that you were watching me behind the book."

"Never" ."You are!", Nick gives a devil smile. 

"Do you have anything? Otherwise please get out 'cause I have to finish the book."

"I have one important work. Whenever It will finish, I will go."

"What is this?"

"Eat you up.", saying this he runs away.

"Asshole. Before that, I will kill you first."

She comes into her hotel and calls her dad to find out where is Nick. Her dad says that he went abroad for a week on a business trip. She then ends the call but he is on the island. Why he lied about this? Noah gets goosebumps at the smell of discovering another mystery.

She decided to follow Nick. As It is not that big island, she finds her target after searching for a few hours. Nick comes in front of his hotel and takes a car. She secretly follows him. After a while, he parked his car in a hospital. She also parked right there otherwise target will be missed.

He enters a cabin and after some time left. Again returns with some medicine. She decided to go there and wears a musk.

Whenever she enters, she is shocked to see that he takes care of a little girl. She is not shocked about the girl rather than seeing Nick take care of a child. But this is an inverse character of what he shows to the outside. 

She is cleaning the cabin and listening to their conversation

"Why you don't come regularly?"

"I will try but you know that I am locked in a trap."

"Hope you will come back to me as early as you can."

"Sure and study attentively. Next time I will play with you as I promise."

That little girl chuckles and replies," Okay but you should reduce play with girls."

They both are laughing.

Noah feels very sad for the girls. But her mind questioned her who is that girl?