Future Heroes Special! Act 6: The Dying Lights!

SURPRISE!  DOUBLE UPLOAD IN ORDER TO SPEED THIS SPECIAL UP SO THAT WE CAN GET BACK TO NORMAL TIMELINE SEASON STUFF!

I know most of you are probably getting tired of this special, (because I am getting pretty sick of this special too if I can be completely transparent with you guys), but not to worry because the next act will be the final act before we can get back to normal stuff!  So just bear with me for one more week and I thank you all for your support so far!  Good night, I'm going to die on my bed now.

How I feel after writing this chapter in almost less than a day;

-ENJOY!-

"Mom's...  Mom's dead...!?"  Izuku asked XLR8 in shock, to which XLR8 nods his head yes.

"And it was all my fault...  I chose to rely on the heroes...  I chose to trust them to protect my mother while I fixed all of their problems for them..."  XLR8 replied.  "I...  Got her killed..."

"No...  No...!  This...  This can't be my future...!  IT CAN'T BE!"  Izuku yelled.

"It is..."  XLR8 replied.  "And the sooner you accept that, the easier it'll be for everyone...  Mom didn't come back after we used clockwork because Clockwork only affects physical matter...  A soul is something else entirely.  We only turned back the clock on the state of her body.  But without a soul, she was just an empty shell.  Evelyn learned that the hard way."

"Mom dies...  In my future...  She dies..."  Izuku repeated in his mind, still shocked by this revelation as he falls to his knees.  "This...  This can't be..."

"The Heroes Commission did keep their end of the bargin...  But they only sent a handful of heroes to protect her, new ones at that...  They...  Didn't want to waste their more valuable and experienced heroes' time on protecting her...  So they sent rookies instead..."  XLR8 explained.  "That's how they got the drop on her...

"We stormed the Shie Hasassaikai's base the moment we got confirmation that the league was there with them.  Turns out, the heroes had the same idea as us, so we ended up storming the base together."  XLR8 replied.  "The girl they were keeping with them was named Eri.  She had a quirk that allowed her to revert the physical state of any living being she touches."

"Like Clockwork's time abilities..."  Izuku replied.

"Yes.  The Shie Hassaikai were using her to develop anti-quirk bullets, bullets that would erase the quirk of whoever was struck by them.  It was from her power that they created such a weapon."  XLR8 replied.

"Did we save her!?  Did we save Eri-chan!?"  Izuku asked.

"Of course we did.  Lemillion did.  He saved her with our help."  XLR8 replied.  "Eri was saved from Overhaul..."