Chapter One

Isabelle Kessler ran to the school bus to see her best friend Elise Sacrito sitting in their seat. She smiles, and heads to the seat with one ear bud dangling. Giving her best friend the ear bud, they listen to her playlist as they talk on the way to school. Getting off the bus, they see their best friend Alaine Cittadino. Isabelle had long, wavy brown hair. Elise had long wavy hair aswell, but it was always pinned up with a bow. Alaine always had her ombre hair in a braid. The three girls were destined to be close forever. Walking into this asylum called high school, the three girls go get their schedules. Picking up their papers, they turn and read them together. "First hour?" asks Isabelle. "Hutman." says Elise and Alaine, at the same time. Isabelle looks disappointed. "Who did you get?" asks Elise. "Connor." says Isabelle. "And I thought it was going to be a terrific year." says  Elise. "It can still be fun, can't it?" asks Alaine. "I don't know, A. Look." says Isabelle, pointing behind them. "Of course, the pops." says Isabelle. "Seriously, they need a new name." says Elise. "So, Eli. Guess you're still wearing those bows." snickers Leigh, the head popular. "There isn't anything wrong with it, Lee. You do this every year. Ever since fifth grade you never left us alone. Can't you give it a rest already?" says Isabelle, agitated. "Calm down, Izzy. It's sophomore year. If you were tired of it in fifth grade you should've killed yourself already." smirks Leigh. "Not a chance." says Isabelle, turning around, walking away with her best friends. "You guys are my sisters, you know that?" smiles Elise. Izzy smiles. Alaine replies with "Eh, I always knew we'd be connected someway. And it happened to be this way." Izzy says,"Well, we always are. It was true fate. We've been through everything together. Now it's time to get through this year." All three girls smile as they walk into the hall doors of their highschool.