When I Was Your Man.

(Amber's P.O.V)

“Chord!” I shouted as my husband picked me up by my waist. We had just gotten married.

He laughed as he hoisted me up in his arms and kissed my forehead. I smiled and took his chin in my hands, kissing his lips gently, separating only for a brief smile.

“I love you, Amber.” He whispered, his green eyes looking deep into mine.

“I love you too, Chord.” I whispered back, leaning in for another kiss. At first it was soft and gentle, but slowly it grew more passionate. He carried me over to the couch, not pulling away, and laying back on it.

I felt his hands inching up my top, tickling me as he made his way to my bra. His fingers played delicately with the black lace, until he un-latched the clip, leaving it limp at my chest.

I leaned in to him, getting closer and closer to his eyes. He slipped my shirt up over my head, bringing with it the bra, leaving me half naked. Sitting up I helped him with his shirt, carefully sliding it over his head, revealing molded abs. He gently placed his soft yet calloused guitar playing hands on my chest, massaging and rubbing my breasts. As he did so, I started unbuckling his belt and unzipping his jeans.

Soon, we were both naked and crawling on top of each other. I laid on my back as he thrust in to me, his erection plunging in. I screamed his name in excitement.

“CHORD!” I shouted as a jolt of pleasure climbed up my spine. He thrusted again, this time calling out your name.

“AMBER!” He screamed pulling me up, causing me to meet each thrust.

We both reached your highs at the same time, screaming each other’s name as beads of sweat glistened from our foreheads. With one final thrust, he rolled off of me, but consequently, (forgetting we were on a couch,) hit the ground.

“Chord !” I gasped, out of breath.

“I'm fine Ambs.” He said breathing heavily.

I crawled off the couch and laid next to him tracing the outline if his abs.

“I told you I loved you right?” I asked, smiling at him.

“No, I guess it slipped your mind.” He lied.

“Sure I did.” And I kissed him once more.

.............................

Feedback ? (: