part 1

𝙹𝚊'𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚗 𝙺𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚜Tampa, FloridaMay  {25}

Tampa, Florida
May 
{25}

I had just made it to practice after getting off work. My basketball camp had entered its first year as an official team. This meant that almost every weekend I'd be traveling.

It was a big reach due to the schedule me and Kaydence already had but since our son Caisyn is one it's going to take a toll on us. Luckily for us my parents, Kaydence dad, stepmom, and our friends have been a big help.

Everybody knew how passionate I was about basketball and how I wanted to have my own camp since I got in college. Kaydence said she was fine with it since she was able to make a Monday through Friday schedule.

Money wasn't one of our biggest issues and we thank God for that. That allowed Kaydence to take a few more days off here and there when she wanted so that she can spend more time with her family.

For me I was continuously working, from my job as an engineer to being a coach , a husband and family man. I really don't regret one bit about it, I feel like it's gone all pay off.

"How they doing"? I asked lacing up my shoes. I wasn't frequent in the gym but I also kept my same physique so I was able to work out and play with the boys everyday at practice.

"So far so good. They did their laps, layups and the rest of their drills". One of the coaches said as I nodded.

"Okay so the first competition is in two weeks". I started to say looking at my calendar. Our first two weeks of practice was strictly conditioning and the boys never touched a ball but this was a new week meaning it was time to get serious.

"Go left here". I explained, "the ball should meet here, if y'all do it right it'll happen every time". I explained. We were only an hour in practice and it was really going smooth only a few problems here and there.

"That's how you do the play". I said as they finally got it, "now we gone run it one more time and then yall swap out". I explained seeing the door opened as Kaydence walked in with our son.

Caisyn didn't do Kaydence bad at all, her body actually stayed the same to be exact. She wore a regular graphic shirt with some regular non ripped jeans with some sandals I had gotten her. She had recently just gotten some extra small knotless done to her hair.

Caisyn wore a regular white tee with some black shorts with his black and white dunks that was a gift from his grandfather. Caisyn hair was already long at one touching his shoulder. Kaydence had did him two braids to the back.

"Yall take five". I told them walking over to them. "Wassup". I spoke kissing her lips and grabbing Caisyn.

"Hey, I was gone take Caisyn to the park but it's way too hot, so we stopped by before going home". She explained.