Ch. 23 (⚠️)

Dahyun's POV

I hurriedly went upstairs to get the receipts that I supposedly would give to Sana. Fortunately for me, it was just on top of the desk as Mr. Min instructed.

I pick up the receipts and quickly went downstairs to the first floor and into the student council room. Excitement rushes as I got closer on the front door of their room.

I knocked three times and waited for an answer. As soon as I heard a "come in" from my favorite person's voice, I twisted the doorknob and entered with a smile.

"Here are the receipts you need, Ms. Secretary." I teasingly stated, making Sana look up from the documents she was reading, mouth agape as she saw my presence.

"Dahyun-? Didn't expect you to be the one to bring those to me." Sana stood up and approached me, giving back a sweet smile.

She looks so cute and hot wearing those glasses.

"Didn't expect it, either. But you know I would grab every opportunity there is just to be with you." I responded.

What Sana did next had surprised me.

She pinned me against the door, locking it in progress, as she took of her glasses, making me look at her shiny and gorgeous eyes.

With a smirk, Sana leaned closer and closed her eyes, which I did too as soon as our lips were just inches apart.

Sana and I's lips were sealed like magnets waiting for each other to meet.

I'm deeply falling in love with Sana as time goes by. Every word, every actions, everything with do just makes my heart flutter like it had never been before.

We pulled apart after a minute of locking our lips together, breathing heavily as we gasped for air.

Sana looked down and I thought she was taking a glance of the receipts I held in my hand. I never been so wrong as she grabbed my wrist and pulled me gently to the backroom inside the office.

I looked around and saw that this room was neat and tidy. Why does it look like a hangout room instead of merely a storage for files and documents?

"This room doesn't look like a storage room at all." I stated, earning a chuckle from Sana.

"Because it isn't, Dahyunie. The student council members hang outs here together when it's just the 5 of us, well, 4 because our new member doesn't want to hang out with us since he's the only male in the student council. But he's here if there's ever work in the office."

"New member? Since when?"

"Since the festival. He was a big help to us that time because we lack manpower as it's just the 4 of us. Ever since that, our adviser decided to let him join as an ordinary council member. No position whatsoever. He doesn't seem to mind so there's that."

Didn't know that there was such system in this university. KDOL is just full of surprises; whether it's good or not, considering how unfair they are to students with low social status.

"Anyway, we're not here to talk about Kang Daniel. Let me take those receipts off your hand."

I handed Sana the receipts which she took swiftly from my hand. She then opened one of the drawers, containing several documents I do not bother to know, and took an envelope, placing the receipts inside of it.

Sana pushed me gently until my back collides against the desk, "That can be signed later on. For now, I have something more important to stamp on... using my lips."

With a single wink from the woman on top of me, heat rose up to my face. Seconds later, Sana pressed her lips, once again, against mine, taking control of everything effortlessly.