Arrival

???: Daddy?
???: Yes, dear?
???: Can you tell me a story?
???: (Chuckles) Okay then, but then it's off to bed.
???: Yay!
???: Long ago, when the universe was still young, there were three gods, Heephis, Celios and Zielo, the three gods were brothers to each other and they each took care of the universe, but then, sin came and infected the brothers, Zielo the youngest embraced it the most and slaughtered his brothers, Heephis used the last of his life source and created three souls, the souls were sent to the mortal plane and there, they are known as the sons of Heephis, and whenever they are ready, they will stop Zielo and bring peace to the universe once again.

In a field in Japan
A bright star is seen closing in, and crashes into the field.
???: Oh boy, I can't believe it, that's an asteroid! I wonder how much I can get for it!!
The man's greed got ahold of him and he wanted whatever crash landed.
???: Uuhh, where am I?
Identification: Silver the hedgehog
Power: Psychokinesis
Silver: Sir, may I ask where I'm at?
???: MONSTER?! *Starts shooting at Silver*
Silver: Whoa, listen I'm not here to fight, I crash landed and I just asked you a question. *Stops bullets with psychokinesis*
Heroes arrive
Unknown hero knocks Silver out.
Silver: Oof
The next week (Hey the dude had a strength quirk)
Silver begins to wake up in a cell: Huh, where am I?!
???: I'll be asking the questions.
Aizawa walks out of the shadows
Nezu: I believe you mean we.
Aizawa: Right, first of all, who, what and why?
Silver: Okay, first of all I don't know who you two are. Listen, my name is Silver, Silver the hedgehog, I'm one of the sons of Heephis, and as you can tell, I'm not from your world, I'm not even from this time period.
Nezu: Interesting, but where and when are you from to be exact?
Silver: I'm from Mobius, but as I said, I'm not from your time, I'm from two hundred years into the future, but my world was destroyed by my enemy, Zielo.
Aizawa and Nezu look at each other with confusion.
Aizawa: Wait, did you just say Zielo?
Silver: Yes, why?
Nezu: In our world, Heephis, Celios and Zielo are from a bedtime story, but if it's true, why would Zielo destroy your home world and time?
Silver: So you have heard of him, interesting, he calls us mortals imperfect and wants to turn the universe into his image, but in the stories that you've heard I believe you know that there are three sons of Heephis correct?
Nezu and Aizawa nod.
Silver: My brothers are dead.
Both heroes stare in shock at what they just heard from Silver.
Aizawa: What do you mean by that?!
Silver: I mean that both of my brothers, Sonic and Shadow are dead, Zielo killed them and turned them into his minions.
Nezu: Thank you for answering our questions, Silver.
Silver: Of course.