What the fuck?

Willes pov:

Today I'll go to Simons I'm a bit nervous because of his mom i don't know if she likes me after what happened with the video... I'll try my best that she will see that I love Simon and I'll never hurt him again.

The last lesson ended and me and simon are waiting for the bus.
"Hey babe do you think your mom hates me?" I asked him quietly.
"Why would she hate you, you're amazing Wille." Simon said.
"But I hurt you..." I said.
"Wille everything is good yes you made a mistake but I know your mom made you." He said.
How do I earn him?
"I love you." I said.
"I love you too my heart." He said and kissed me.

The bus arrived and we got on. He sits next to me and looks at me, fuck he's so perfect. I kissed him on the cheek and I saw that some people looked at us but i don't care I admit it that it was me in the video so everyone knows that we are boyfriends.

At the next stop his friends got on and sit next to us.
"Hey Simme!" Ayub said.
"Simon and Wille the perfect couple." Rosh said smiling.
"Hey how are you guys?" Simon asked them.
"Good" they said.
"Wille do you know that he always talks about you?" Rosh asked.
"Rosh shut up!" Simon shouted.
"Calm down I didn't even said about what you talk." Rosh laughed.
"Oh about what does he talks?" I asked her.
"Don't you dare Rosh! Shut up" Simon said.
"Sorry Wille I can't tell you, your little boyfriend would kill me." She said laughing.
"Hmm sad..." Wille said with a fake sad face.
"Come on Wille we have do get off here." Simon said embarrassed.
"Don't be embarrassed baby I know you can't shut up about me." He said with a huge grin on his face.
"Yeah because you're perfect." He said with a flirty voice.

We got off the bus and walked to his house. Before we got in I asked him if he really think Linda likes me.
"Wille of course she likes you who wouldn't?" He said.
"Hmm okay I'll believe you." I said.

We got in and I saw Linda in the kitchen.
"Hey Simon hey Wilhelm." She said.
She walked over to us and hugged her son then she went to me and ALSO HUGGED ME?! I don't remember the last time my mother hugged me like this maybe she never did.. The hug made me feel safe.
"Hey Linda." I said shyly.
"I'm so happy you got back together Simon never was really happy without you." She said and she really meant it I could tell.
"So you want to play "video games" again?" She asked with a smile on her lips.
"Mom how do you know-?." Simon asked confused.
"You Guys really thought I didn't knew that you weren't playing video games?" She asked laughing.
I could feel that I was getting a bit red.
"Mom we're going to me room now." Simon said embarrassed.

We went to his room and the first thing I saw were his fishes. Ole Oski and Felle.
"Hey Ole, Oski and Felle." I said.
"You remember?" Simon said shocked.
"Of course..." I said and kissed him.
"But I don't think they like me you know." I said smiling.
"Why?" He asked confused.
"I think we traumatized them..." I said laughing.
"Oh yeah.." he said.
"But if they're already traumatized it wouldn't be a Problem if we do this again..." he looked me in the eyes as he said it.
"No it will be okay for them.." i said and after I kissed him hungrily.
We made out for a bit.

"Simon what the fuck?" Someone asked and I was shocked when I saw who it was.

CLIFFHANGER!!!