Bio

(AN I'm not putting A ROBOTS LOVE on hold. I just wanted to put this out while the movie is on my mind. This is also an alternate timeline to the original movie. If you haven't seen the movie, what are you doing here.)

Age: 15
Name: Y/N
Height your height if you want
Hair: Your hair and hair color if you want
Skintone: Your skintone if you want
Eye color: Whatever yours is or not if you want
You believe in equal rights equal fights. (That may have a part to play later.)

Friends: Ruby gillman and Sam gillman, Connor, Margot, Bliss, and Trevin.

Family: F/N, M/N, and Uncle Josh.

Gillmans: Sam and Ruby, Arthur, Agatha and grandmamah.

You mainly used to study marine life and science until those two subjects got boring, so you decided to study history, but in your research of it all, you found interesting things like that somethings that resemble mermaids existed and thought that it was completely a lie (but that changed later.) You've always figured that Ruby and her family had been hiding something from the world. So you bugged her long enough about it, and she eventually caved and told you you later made a promise to her that you will never tell anyone that information. You're talkative at times, but know when silence is needed.

Later dudes...