08| School

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂

New day came in Yn's life as she got up from her slumber. She gazed at sidewards at her wall clock and realised the time, 7:28 am.

As her mind recalled the time of her first period, 8:30 am, she stood up and stretched her body.

She moved to the bathroom to wash her face and set her hair normal from her bed hair.

She made her way downstairs and went to the kitchen. There she, as always, found her mother's presence but avoided her.

Her mother, as always, felt hurt at her daughter's ignorance behaviour but composed herself and continued making breakfast.

Yn went to the fridge and grabbed the milk box. She grabbed a glass too and poured the required amount of milk for her. She added honey in the milk and mixed that.

She put the milk box in fridge again, and bolted to her room.

After drinking the milk, relaxing. She put the glass on the sidetable of her bed and made her way to brush her teeth and other routines too, after arranging her bagpack.

Completing her hot bath she made her way to the wordrobe and picked out a outfit to wear, but before that she already found something on her bed and she unfold that dress, she knew it was from her sister.

She fit that outfit on her body and went to the dressing area.

There she look at herself in mirror and apply her light makeup.

She wore a light blue pinstriped collar shirt and gray sleeveless sweater over it. A black pleated skinny jeans with a high-waist and belt, complimenting her lower body. With face cream and powder and pinkish lipgloss, with mascara on her eyelashes on her face.

She made her way downstairs with the empty milk glass and her already arranged bag & her phone.

She put the glass in kitchen sink and bolted to dinning table and took her seat nearby her sister.

Her mother came from the kitchen and served the meal to her younger daughter too.

Salad sandwich with almond milkshake.

She ate her breakfast unbothered by the two females chatting beside her. After completing the meal she thanked in a very minor tone, which was unheard by Riza or Eva cuz it almost seemed like she thanked in her mind.

She went and sat on the living room, fluffy sofa while using her phone. After a while her sister came too. She swinged her hands on her shoulders and gave her a bright smile and later dragged her.

They went in the garage and Yn as usual took her favourite snow white lambo, while Eva took her beautiful green lambo.

And they departed for their journey to their new school.

After the ride of 25 minutes, they reached school and went out their stylish cars.

They bolted inside while ignoring the stairs they were getting as they were new beautiful ladies.

They entered in the corridors of the school and went towards the Principal office. As they already knew where that was.

While on their way, Yn bumped into someone.

That someone glared at her with his cold face on display. Behind him the boy who looked at the age of Yn, glanced at them with suprise.

The boy who bumped into Yn, spoke to her in harsh and cold tone.

"Apologise."

Yn glanced back with the same stoic expression. He looked older than Yn, maybe one or two years.

"Why would I?"

With the arrogant face, she spoke back with the same tone the latter used.

Eva behind her gulped, at the tone her sister used.

The boy rolled his eyes at her arrogant nature and smirked looking at her as a plan came to his mind.

"Apologise and I might give a autograph."

Yn gave a distaste face to him. She rolled her eyes and went ignoring him, but before that she uttered out enough for them to hear. And Eva went behind her too.

"Fuck that autograph of your's."

The latter boy gazed at her angrily and his brother looked amused.

"Woah, hyung. You got rejected." With laugh he had.

His hyung gazed his younger brother and rolled his eyes.

"Shut up, Jungkook!! If I was not running late, I would have knock some good sense in her head."

"But you didn't." Jungkook laughed and his hyung hit him playfully and then uttered out, while gritting his teeths.

"Kim Taehyung will never forget this insult, you little puppy."