Beginning of an adventure

- "It's Mix Festival day, dudes!" Flain said happily as Vulk and Zorch continued to walk beside him.

The three infernites were calmly walking amongst their home of the Magma Wastelands, in a clearly happy mood for the Mix Festival that was going to happen. They've been waiting for this day for the past weeks, and it has finally happened.

- "I can't wait to DJ! it's always been my passion..." Vulk said.

Zorch pat Vulk in the head in a brotherly manner, making his cat ears flop.

- "I'm sure you'll do great, man!" Zorch said.

Flain nodded in agreement.

- "Yeah! After all you've been practicing a whole lots!" Flain would look over at Vulk, offering him a smile.

Vulk made a small laugh as his face flushed in a firey orange color.

- "But just because it's the mix festival doesn't mean I won't pull any pranks!" Zorch would pull out a water balloon and laugh cheekily.

Flain looked over at Zorch with a bit of a stern expression.

- "The Cragsters ain't gonna be too happy about that, remember last time?" Flain raised a brow.

Zorch brushed it off like it wasn't a problem.

- "Psh, so what? I got him a new teddy butterfly!"

Flain sighed, continuing to look forward once more. A thought clicked in Vulk's mind after the mention of the Cragsters.

- "Hey, speaking of the Cragsters... Where are they-?" Vulk wondered.

Flain would shrug in response.

- "Dunno, they should've met up with us by now!"

- "Oh c'mon you know those rock heads, they're slower than a slug!" Zorch laughed.

- "But they aren't THAT slow!" Flain objected. "And I know Krader wouldn't miss out on mix festival day!"

Flain started to feel like something was wrong as he scratched his chin, Zorch would assume that they're just running late, Vulk would have a rather concerned face.

- "I-I'm getting worried guys, I'm not so sure if they're late..." Vulk said.

- "I'm sure they'll be fine!" Zorch was rather relaxed. "They may not be smart but they sure are strong!"

Vulk inhales and exhales slightly.

- "If you say so..." Vulk tried to put his worries aside.

- "HELP!" A voice yelped from afar, along with some familiar pestering noises.

- What the.. Krader?" Flain was quick to hear the call.

A group of Nixels were all gathered, holding a grey cage with the Cragsters inside it. The 3 were rumaging and struggling within it.

- "Hey! Those troublemaking Nixels got our friends!" Zorch called out.

- "We gotta save them, c'mon-!" Vulk panicked.

The infernite brothers rushed over to the group of Nixels hoarding the cage, a battered up Nixel with a few bandages and casts on it was in the crowd.

- "NIX NIX!" The injured Nixel hissed, hopping Infront of the infernites as they witnessed Flainz pointing at him.

- "Why are you pointing at ME for, what did I do?!" Flain was unamused with the Nixel, making an annoyed expression.

The Nixel would clear it's throat enough to actually let out English.

- "Your tall CRAGSTER friend stomped on me, I COULD'VE DIED! Nix!" Injured Nixel said.

Flain rolled his eyes at injured Nixel as they crossed their arms.

- "Hmph, you clearly don't know what it's like to be squashed everyday by you Mixels..." Injured Nixel scoffed.

Vulk would seemingly look at Injured Nixel with sympathy, and looked up at Flain.

- "It seems kinda upset about it, Flain..." Vulk said, looking back at Injured Nixel.

- "So what? It tried ruining me and Seismo's fun" Flains said angrily.

Vulk's ears would perk down.

- "You Mixels are hypocrites, let's go fellow Nixes-Nix!" Injured Nixel would zoom off while the other Nixels with them followed.

- "They're gettin' away Flain!" Zorch panicked.

- "We clearly can't catch up to them they're too quick... Looks like there's only one thing to do..." Flain got out an infernite cubit.

"We MAX!"

The three brothers touched the cubit and formed their signature max, easily able to catch up to the Nixels as they stomped quickly towards them as well as the cage. In a hitch of some minutes of chasing, the infernites max smashed the cage, sending all the Nixels flying and the Cragsters landing on their feet.

- "We saved! Thank you, Flain!" Krader said to Flain, giving him a tight hand shake.

It might've been straining, but Flain as used to Krader's tight handshakes.

- "No problem, dude!"

- "YOU MISERABLE MIXELS! You'll never learn!" Injured Nixel growled. "Soon you'll learn though, you'll understand soon..."

- "Yeah yeah yeah, whatever!" Zorch would make a yawn.

Injured Nixel angrily groaned and whistled to the other Nixels to scatter away with them, they all ran off into the distance somewhere.

- "Nixel be squashed thanks to me... Me was very mean that time..." Seismo whimpered.

Shuff gave Seismo a small pat on the back.

- "No be sad, Seismo!" He said.

- "Team! We still got emergency on hands! Mix festival today and Nixels be roaming!" Krader anounced.

- "This is no good... We gotta rescue our friends before they get captured next!" Flain said. "C'mon guys, let's call all mixels!"

The two tribes would high five all together, this would begin their adventure.

Their adventure of mixing.