Unlovable

[name's] pov

'Just keep skating  [name] and you will be fine, just make it to the end of this act then you can relax' 

A h/c male thought sweat dripping down his face and legs feeling heavy like he was going to topple over at any time.

What was his mother thinking. Sending him out to do a big act like this, then again it has happened before in fact its been happening for the past six years. 

His whole body started to feel like it was being crushed by multiple boulders and his head was spinning, he could blame the spinning by the fact hes doing multiple spins on the ice but he knew it wasn't that, it never was. His breathing started to pick up it was usual for all this to happen but what he didn't expect was to suddenly feel something rise up his throat, it confused him it tasted like metal?

Just as he finished the act and the realisation that his mother did not care for his well being sank in he fell to his knees and the crowd let out confused noises and mutters, the next thing he knew something was coming out of his mouth and blurs of red flowed over the marked ice below him.

 In the hand clutched on the left suite of his chest a vision came to be a white snowflake standing among an ice blue background in fact the ice blue and the blood red where the last thing that filled his eye sight and the concerned yells of his cousin and annoyed yells of his mother where the last things he heard.