Chapter 1

Mark didn't understand anything anymore. He was 28, and he still didn't know what was going on with his life.

He had lots a friends who were girls, like Debbie who he first knew through Steven, and Valerie from the Victoria. He was close to both of them, but nothing more than close friends.

Everything changed when the band split. Tom couldn't stand anymore of Steven's leadership, and left. Just like that, no warning, he just went. And then came the biggest, and greatest change of Mark's life.

The new bass player Alan was so different, so lovely, so caring, and so cute.

This is why Mark was so confused, he felt so different around Alan, attracted to him in a way that was brand new to him. He didn't think he was gay, he had lots of guys friends who hadn't change his sexuality. But then, Al was new to his life, so anything could happen, anything. All he knew is that he wanted to be with him, forever.

* * *

Alan. The young Glaswegian was nothing .special to anyone. He had a few friends he'd made after moving to Derby. Mostly people he'd met through the band, like Matt from Burythelaybird and Kayley and Tom from Follow You Home. But he spent most of his time with Steven and Mark, especially Mark.

Mark was all over Alan's mind, in his dreams and in his life. He was so grateful to have met him.

Alan was so sure of his feelings, he had no doubt that he was in love with Mark. From almost the day he first saw him, when his old band supported LostAlone in Glasgow once upon a time, he'd felt something new and different, but only for Mark, no one else.

He meant so much to Al, but he wasn't going to say anything to him, as it could change everything between them. The friendship they had was so closely knit and he didn't want to lose it. But he felt so passionate to him, and about him. He wanted him for himself.

He was the one.

* * *

Sorry this is so short, there will be another chapter up soon. I hope you like this! Please check out the bands mentioned, I do like them a lot! <3