Kujou Family

Yae and Sara had found true happiness in their marriage. Their love for each other was a guiding light, and they cherished every moment they spent together. As they built a life as a married couple, they yearned to expand their family and share their love with a child. Their wish was soon granted when they discovered that they were expecting twins.

Excitement filled their hearts as they prepared for the arrival of their daughters. The couple spent countless hours decorating a nursery, painting the walls with soft pastel colors and filling it with plush toys and a cozy crib. They wanted their daughters to grow up in a warm and loving environment, just like their own home.

The day finally came when Yae went into labor. Sara stood by her side, holding her hand and offering words of encouragement. The sound of their daughters' first cries echoed through the hospital room, bringing tears of joy to their eyes. They named their daughters Akari and Hikari, symbolizing the light and radiance they brought into their lives.

As they settled into their new roles as parents, Yae and Sara embraced the joys and challenges that came with raising twins. Their days were filled with laughter, tears, and an abundance of love. They worked together as a team, supporting each other through sleepless nights and diaper changes.

Yae, with her gentle and nurturing nature, spent hours cradling her daughters in her arms, singing soothing lullabies. She marveled at their tiny fingers and toes, finding solace in their innocent gazes. She cherished every milestone, from their first smiles to their first steps, reveling in the miracle of motherhood.

Sara, with her fierce determination and protective instincts, ensured that their daughters felt safe and secure. She was their rock, always ready to shield them from harm. She spent quality time with each of them, engaging in playful activities and teaching them valuable life lessons.

As Akari and Hikari grew older, their individual personalities began to shine. Akari had inherited Yae's calm and gentle demeanor. She was introspective and artistic, often found lost in her own little world, sketching and painting with a passion beyond her years. Hikari, on the other hand, possessed Sara's strong-willed and adventurous spirit. She had a natural curiosity and fearlessness, always seeking new experiences and challenges.

Yae and Sara celebrated their daughters' differences, nurturing their unique talents and guiding them through life's ups and downs. They encouraged Akari to express herself through art, enrolling her in drawing classes and supporting her artistic endeavors. Hikari, on the other hand, was enrolled in martial arts classes, where she honed her physical abilities and learned discipline and self-defense.

Despite their differences, the bond between Akari and Hikari was unbreakable. They were each other's best friends and confidantes. They shared secrets under the cover of night, whispered dreams of their future, and laughed until their bellies hurt. Miko and Sara were overjoyed to witness the love and support their daughters had for one another.

The years passed, and Yae and Sara watched in awe as Akari and Hikari grew into strong, independent young women. They were filled with pride as they witnessed their daughters' achievements, whether it was Akari's art being displayed in galleries or Hikari's accomplishments in martial arts competitions.

Yae Miko and Kujou Sara knew that their family was built on a foundation of love, trust, and unwavering support. They had created a home where their daughters felt cherished

Miko tells Sara,

"Thank you, my love."

Fin~

Thank you, for reading!
Don't forget to vote!🥰