Free Falling

The wind whipped my face as I stepped onto the hotel roof. My eyes still glossy from previous events blurred my vision causing me to stumble as I walked to the edge. Harry’s voice echoed in my mind. Those 3 words I never expected to slip his mouth especially after these past 2 years. In these past two years so many things have happened, and changed us so much. I guess for harry, he changed for the worst. Lately we’ve been fighting so much and as much as I try to deny it I’m depressed. That’s why I’ve come to this. I need to do this. I’m just a nuisance right? Harry hates me right? I’m not wanted here? Right. It’s always my fault, the reason the band almost split. I’m a horrible girlfriend and if I end of doing this everything will return to normal. I pushed my chestnut locks out of my face and walked forward to the edge. I grabbed one of the support beams and swung both my feet over the railing. I peered down in fear about what I was about to see. It took me a minute for my eyes to focus; they were still glossy from crying earlier. In shock, at the bottom was a crowd of fans rooting for me to jump. I silently gasped as I noticed a curly head boy in the midst of the crowd. You could hear his once ever so gentle voice, now raspy and violent chanting ‘jump’ along with about 50 other girls. I tried blinking away the tears but I just couldn’t. When I regained my focused vision I could no longer see the curls I once adored so much. Just thinking about them gave me so many potential flashbacks, the first time we kissed, me running my hands through them, when he had late nights at the recording studio and he ran in fingers through them because of how stressed he was, I could picture everything perfectly. I was soon snapped out of my daydream as I felt two strong hands grab my shoulders. It contained me in my position unable to turn around. I instantly froze scared straight. My hands were clenched; turning white. He leaned forward and whispered to me the last word I’ll ever hear.

“Boo.”

I felt myself stumble off the edge of the roof, soon I was falling down a 50 story hotel. As ironic as it is, I was finally at ease. From The minute Harry pushed me my body became numb and I finally became at ease with my surroundings, I braced myself for impact as I saw the pavement almost 20 feet below me. 15 ft

10 ft

7 ft

4 ft

1 ft

I jumped up in my bed screaming, a mixture of tears and sweat running down my face. I look over at my alarm clock which read ‘4:38’. I lay back down trembling at my nightmare. Of course Harry’s still out cold; the long days at the studio aren’t helping him much. Plus the fight we got in before we went to bed. The 3 words he said still fresh in my mind. Even though he apologized afterwards it still hurts to think about it, I mean why he would say it without a reason. Oh yeah, because he walked in to his best mate kissing me.