Happy 26th Birthday, Brylee!

The date was July 3rd, 2023. Let's see what's happening in Negi Root City today. Brylee Matthies (Dispatch! Police Girl Of Justice) can be seen on her computer talking to her girlfriend Leyla Grande (New Years Kakizome Luka) on Zoom. However, Brylee was currently on the phone.

Dispatch! Police Girl Of Justice: Okay. Thanks boss. I'll see you on Wednesday then. Bye.

She hangs up.

New Years Kakizome Luka: So, what did Rei say?

Dispatch! Police Girl Of Justice: He says I don't have to come to work today.

New Years Kakizome Luka: Nice! You can just spend a day off doing whatever you want.

Dispatch! Police Girl Of Justice: Yep. And today is my birthday too.

New Years Kakizome Luka: Oh, it is. Happy birthday!

Dispatch! Police Girl Of Justice: Thanks, Leyla. I'm turning 26.

New Years Kakizome Luka: Nice. So did you want to be a police officer when you were little?

Dispatch! Police Girl Of Justice: Yep. I got the job I dreamed of. And I got to meet some fellow modules, like Rei, and his wife Beverly, even Senbu. I remember sometimes Senbu would bring in his kids.

New Years Kakizome: Aww... How many does he have?

Dispatch! Police Girl Of Justice: He has 2. Lilac and Parker.

New Years Kakizome: So cute...

And so, Brylee and Leyla kept talking for a few more minutes until they both had to leave.

And that's it for this birthday one-shot. Happy birthday, Dispatch! Police Girl Of Justice. I'll see you guys in another story!