26. Taehyung, suffer

.
.
.
⚠️Warning: Sensitive topic
.

.
.

Jungkook definitely felt nervous as he stepped on the gas. He would occasionally grip the steering wheel in his hands while looking at the street in front of him. There was almost no traffic at this dead time of the night.

The young man couldn't sleep, couldn't breathe.

As soon as they left Muhammad's palace, he was restless. Nadira noticed that something was wrong, but he quickly calmed her down when he told her he was only worried about work. And then he made her a relaxing bath for her and the baby, which led to the woman falls asleep earlier than she planned.

Jungkook immediately after making sure she was sleeping soundly, went out through the back door, giving only a stern look to Ali, when the latter saw him. He remained silent and didn't ask anything. Jungkook himself knew deep down that his assistant knew something.

If he didn't know exactly where he was going, he certainly knew who he was going to be with.

The car stopped right in front of the cottage, and Jungkook rushed inside. The door was locked, so the younger knocked several times, whispering Taehyung's name.

However, no one responded. Jungkook could have sworn he felt his heart drop to his heels, his legs suddenly felt heavy.

When he turned a circle around the cottage, he came to the balcony door which was a metre above the ground, he saw that the door was ajar and Jungkook immediately went inside without thinking.

It was dark everywhere.

Suddenly he hit something with his foot and fell. He didn't know what it was, but he knew it definitely hurt. The man quickly stood up and stumbled to the lamp switch, he clicked and suddenly a dim light illuminated the bedroom, everything was in its place, everything was there. Except Taehyung.

- Tae... - he loudly called him once more, but then something caught his attention.

He bent down and picked up a few purple petals that seemed to have strayed there, he smelled them while closing his eyes.

- Taehyung! - another call.

Jungkook looked in every corner of the room and the bathroom, but there was no sign of that black-haired man.

Stepping into the kitchen where the large dining table stood, he could see traces of his presence.

The food was still on that table. Now he could already feel strange smell of the food, so Jungkook with furrowed eyebrows could conclude it must have been standing there for a while. The bottle of wine was empty, and it was standing next to two glasses, one of which was obviously clean, without sediment.

He was extremely sorry.

Taehyung waited for him the whole night and the whole next day. The elder called him so many times, but Jungkook didn't answer. He wanted to disappear that very moment.

The younger unconsciously touched the jade around his neck that he loved so much. And then he cried.

Taehyung left.

He tried to call him, but his phone was switched off.

Returning to the bedroom, he glanced at the bed once more, but there was nothing to indicate that he had only gone out for a short time and would return. Jungkook opened the wardrobe, but then a paper on the table occupied all his attention.

Jungkook felt despondent because he wasn't there, but somehow the younger secretly hoped Tae would come back and make love to him all night.

That paper meant something else.