1.

"Wake up, Nari! You cannot be late from school!"

"Mom, I don't want to go! Please call the teacher and tell that I'm sick today!" I answer. 

"But school is important, you can't skip it! Do you understand, it's your first day at the new school!" mom shouts and I realize I should've remember that.

"Okay, mom! Will you drop me there?

"Actually, no. School bus is coming to pick you up this morning! Get some clothes and I'll make you breakfast."

"What? School bus?"

"Yes, it's good for you to learn that I won't always drop you to school. Also, you'll meet some students of the new school! Isn't that great?"

"I guess it is... just make the breakfast ready, mom."

"Sure, come to the kitchen after five minutes."

What was my mom thinking when she decided to give me a school bus ride instead of a ride with our luxury car? Has she lost her mind? I think so. But this is going to be the worst day in my life, for sure. 

I open my closet and try to find good clothes for this day, but my energy is so low that I cannot find anything interesting. I have to ask my sister, Aeri, to help me with this problem. 

"Aeri! Where are you? Come and help me right now!" I say loudly to catch my sister's attention. 

"Nari, what is it? You know that I am super busy at the moment!" my sister Aeri tells. 

"OK, but tell me, should I wear this shirt with black hearts on it or this shirt with nice buttons?

"Definitely the button shirt! Have a good day at school.

"Thanks..."

I decide to wear black jeans with the shirt and they fit perfectly together. Oh, no! The breakfast mom made for me.... I really have to go!

"WHERE WERE YOU? I told you to come here after FIVE minutes. It has been TEN minutes and now you're here! This breakfast isn't eatable soon!" mom scolds me while I'm sitting at the dining table.

"I am so sorry, mom! I didn't know what to wear today and it took some time to find good clothes. Anyways, I'm going to eat now." I respond with begging voice. 

"Take a look at the clock! It's already half past eight and the school bus is coming to pick you at nine o'clock.

"You haven't said earlier when is the bus coming, and now you're just informing me that it's coming that soon?"

"I haven't? I must forgotten, I am sor-"

"No need to apologize. I have to get ready, that's the thing."

"As you say... I promise I'll create something nice for you when you come home in the afternoon!"

I leave from the table and pack my schoolbag ready for the day. Then I notice that I don't have my lunch pack in my bag. Maybe mom knows where it is - or maybe I'll just make my lunch by myself. I am in hurry, I know, but lunch is mandatory to have. I crawl into the kitchen without my mom noticing me (because I don't want to hurt her feelings by saying that you forgot my lunch pack) and grab one noodle portion, banana chips and strawberry milk into my lunch pack. Nah! The plastic fork! I need it for the noodles so that means I have to crawl more, and that's not good. Where is it? Help, I don't see it. And there my mom comes straight forward to the kitchen! What should I do? Oh, there, found it! Now, just put the fork inside the lunch pack silently. I did it, yes!