one

✧ J O R D Y N ✧

"Will you please come to Gilinsky's party tonight with me, JJ, and Nate?" my brother asked.

"Can I bring Deja?" I smiled.

"Yes." he sighed.

"Okay. I'll go."

I walked back into my room and pulled out my phone to text Deja.

To Befennnn∞:
Get your ass up and come over. Were going to a party.

From Befennnn∞:
Okay I'm coming. I'll bring my clothes.

To Befennnn∞:
Okayyyyyyyyy.

I dropped my phone back onto my bed and walked towards my closet. I pulled out a pair of light blue jean high waisted jeans and a black crop top. I walked to the bathroom and got into the shower. I shaved and washed my body and hair. I got out of the shower and got dressed. I brushed my teeth and brushed out my hair and left it down and straight. When I stepped out of the bathroom as if it were on cue Deja pulled into the driveway. I ran down the steps and opened the door.

"Hey Jordyn." she grinned taking her shoes off and entering the house.

"Hey Deja." I smiled.

She pulled me upstairs with an American outfitters bag in hand. When we got up to my room she set out her outfit ; a pair of black leggings and a short sleeves crop top with black and white stripes and a pair of white converses.

"Is it good?" She asked.

"Yeah, you can change in my bathroom." She got off of the bed and walked into the bathroom.

I pulled my phone out of my back pocket and read the time - 7:47. I pushed my phone back into my pocket. She came out with her outfit on and her hair in a French braid. I reached under my bed and grabbed my high top black vans and a black bucket hat.

"JORDYN AND DEJA COME ON LETS GO!" Sammy shouted from downstairs.

Deja has always had a crush on Sammy. I don't mind because if they get married my best friend would be my sister. When we got downstairs I locked the front door and we all piled into the car.

-
I really like the idea of this book I'm so excited. Her brother is Sammy Wilk.
-THERESE