Chapter 1 😋😋😋😘😘😘😘😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰😘😘😘

*I awoke to the sounds of my PowerPuff Girl alarm clock ringing at full volume. I groan and stand up. 

I walk over to my closet and pull out a long blue hoodie and some short short so my ass is showing.

 I quickly get dressed and brush my super long hair, I brush my teeth and run down stairs, grabbing my backpack and heading out the door for school.

 My Step-Sister walks up to me and pushes me to the ground* 

"What a dumbass" *she says. She is the hottest and most popular of everyone at my school* 

Oh..haha..I guess I am...a stupid dumbass...haha *fakes a smile* 

*Kyle is the hottest and most popular guy in our school, he's captain of the football team and gets all them bitches* 

*Ive had a massive crush on Kyle for a long time, I've always wanted to make him mine but to no avail...* 

*I look up and realize that I was too busy daydreaming and the bus had already left.*

*I run after the bus, But I can't catch it due to my super tiny legs 🥺*

*I scream and cry and arrive to school late*

"Hey look, it's the weirdo!" *A couple of guys say* 

*I cry and run away, just then I bump into Kyle*

"WTF-" *Kyle said* 

*he looks me up and down*

*I stare at his massive abs, I feel my mouth drooling the way I drool when I'm getting gang-banged* 

"Oh my hello kitties, I'm s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-super sorry 🥺UwU" 

*He licks his silicone lips* 

"Daddy~.." *the word accidentally slips out of my mouth, and everyone stares at me* 

*Kyle walks away* 

"NOOOO KYLE MY POOKIE BEAR" *I scream and cry and fall down and cry while everyone laughs at me* 

*My heart dies inside and I whimper and whine like a kitten* 

*Suddenly, a discord mod walks up to me* "What's wrong? Why are you sad kitten???"

*I feel my heart racing in my chest, who is he?!* 

"I-I-I-I-I.." *I have trouble talking* 

"Shh..it's okay, Kitten..daddy's here.." *he said, his voice making me cackle a bit 🥺* 

*I blink my perfect blue silicone eyes delicately* "Oh my Donald trumps.." *I giggle out, shitting in my pants a little* 

*Your..absolutely majestic, my dear" *he says, rubbing my cheek with his crusty old fingers* 

*I blush a bit, his fingers smell like mayonnaise and ketchup* 

"Come with me, it's me and you against the world, pookie" *He whispers in my ear* 

*I love him, but I also love Kyle..* 

"I..I don't k-k-kno-w-w-w-w.." *I stutter, I'm such a little dipshit 🥺* 

"What do you mean, my absolute fairest?" *He says, holding me close by the hand* 

"I love another man!"