Geralt's Maid

Kana's heart raced as the tall brooding man walked into the humble establishment she slaved away at. She doesn't get many customers in the small town she resides in, let alone those that are a sight for sore eyes. Surely, he won't be hers. That is too lucky, and the Madame of the Business wouldn't bless her with such things.

"Run a bath, please. It's been a rough night, " he exclaimed with a sigh.

Kana's boss turned from her prior station. She looked him up and down, taking in his muscular frame and silver hair. "A Witcher, rare for these parts..." she trails off."No problem, LUISA, YOUR WANTED"

A tall young lady with golden locks emerged from behind a door. Her blue eyes shined like bright sapphires laid out broad moonlight. Kana looked away, disappointed that her feelings of the future had been reassured.

She continued to scrub the floors beneath her, her hands aching from the constant motion. That's when a knee fell to her level, and her chin tilted upwards by a rough yet gentle hand.
"No, I want her," he exclaimed, looking deeply into Kana's chocolate eyes. Her cheeks burned red as she realized she had been chosen over Lusia and by such a beautiful man at that.
"Yes, of course, sir, I will lead you to your room," Kana said as she got up and brought him into the freshest room. He followed her like a 7 foot shadow down the narrow corridor and closed the door behind them as they entered the bathing chamber.

Kana turned to check the bath water, making sure it was still warm, her hand smoothing over the surface, creating ripples in liquid. Suddenly, an arm wrapped around her waist, pulling her close. It was strong, powerful, much larger than hers with forearms that bulged.

"What's a woman as beautiful as you doing scrubing floors?" He whispered into her ears. Kana froze. She had no idea what the proper way to respond to such a thing was. The stranger noticed, and he turned her body effortlessly to face him, still holding her waist close. Kana's eyes widened, now realizing he had already undressed. His body was dirty, scarred from war and past trails, yet his physic was impeccable. She wanted nothing more than to follow her fingers down the ridges of his muscles. Feel every bit of skin, every line on his frame.

She shook herself from the trance - "Would you like me to get you any rags-" she stopped abruptly as he pressed his body to hers, granting her wish to feel him.

"You deserve to feel wanted." He said as he slipped his hand to the back of Kana's dress, slowly loosening the ties. Kana didn't stop him. She just blushed, letting the man do what he wanted.

"Sir..." she whispered an attempt at speech.

He lifted a brow, "My name is Geralt, no need for such formalities."

Kana's dress dropped to her wide hips, exposing her small yet perfectly defined chest. Geralt was clearly experienced as he cupped her breast, rolling his thumb ever so gently on her nipple causing it to become erect. Kana let out a soft moan, exciting her guest and causing him to grin down at her.

"You will be mine, Kana," Geralt said, using the other hand to stroke her soft olive cheek.

Kana met his eyes, "Whatever you want....Geralt..."

"What I want..." He trailed off and put Kana's hand on his throbing buldge "...is for you to derobe and lay back."

"But, I'm not ready yet -" she stopped as he covered her mouth.

He furrowed his brow at Kana. "Get on the ground."

"... Of course.." she replied shily.

Kana removed the rest of her dress along with her undergarments. She felt so exposed and insecure yet so wet with anticipation as Geralt pushed her down onto her back. He forcefully separated her thighs, revealing her womanhood. As he stared into the geaming folds, he growled - breathing heavier like an animal in season. His cock twitched with lust as he fell head first into her cunt. He used his tongue with immense skill, figure-eighting the tip on Kana's clit. She let out a loud moan, not ready for how good it felt to be treated like a princess and not a prop. She squeezed her thighs together, and with one hand pressed Geralt's head down, keeping him from escaping early. Just as she was about to burst, he pulled himself away.

"You won't be getting away that easily, little slut." He let out a mischievous laugh.

Kana squirmed, "please..."

The Witcher made his way ontop of her, using his weight to assert her dominance over the petite women. She didn't hesitate to open her legs for him, slinging her thighs over Geralt's hips. He saw the opportunity and slid into her, causing her hips to tighten the lock. He was huge, at least 10 inches long with a girth that was unimaginable. Her insides felt as though they might rip apart, but she didn't want him to stop, she wanted more. Kana stuck her nails into his back, pulling him inwards as he thrusted. He let out a grunt as her claws dug deeper, leaving a small blood trail on his shoulder blade.

That didn't stop a man like him, he flipped Kana around, and she instinctively arched for more. Her hands gripped on for dear life on the bathtub frame. He was very rough, and didn't spare her a second rest. In this position he had easy access to her clit, playing with it carelessly as his cock filled her with passion. She was at her limit, but every time she could feel the wave of climax lift, Geralt would slow down the pace. He groaned louder, and Kana noticed he was also edging himself to the end. Fast and faster he thrusted, the room humid for their bodies. Stopping, then starting, until finally they both couldn't take it anymore. A sudden rush of warm liquid filled Kana as she twitched from the orgasam. It spilled out of her as Geralt grinned, proud of his work.

Suddenly, as he was about to get up, the door to the bathing chamber flew open. It was the Madame - Kana's boss. She looked angry, filled with hatred at the sight. "WHAT DO YOU MOTHER FUCKERS THINK YOURE DOING??? GET OUT OF MY SWAMPPP"

Kana and Geralt rushed to clean up and put their clothes on. They left together, and he promised to take care of her forever.

The end.