Chapter 30

Author's POV

4 June 2020

Minji walked towards the garden doors, passing through the kitchen as she did so. Sunoo waited there, with a black ribbon in his hand.

"Hello Minji! Are you excited?" he asked excitingly, though he wasn't the one experiencing this event.

"I think so." Minji answered hesitantly, not sure of what was going on.

"Jungwon asked me to blindfold you and take you to the garden, if that's alright with you." Minji nodded before Sunoo let the ribbon slip behind her ears and tied the knot under her large white bow.

Minji held tightly onto Sunoo's hand before walking, well wobbling, into the garden. In the garden, Jungwon heard the click of the door and immediately spun around to see an angel descend down the outdoor steps. Sunoo let Minji be placed inches away from Jungwon, before he winked at the baby cat and ran back into the kitchen, desperate to view the lovers reunite from far away.

Jungwon bent down and whispered to her ear, "Minji, are you ready?"

"Yes."

He slowly untied the knot, carefully trying not to ruin her beautifully done hair. Minji gently rubbed her eyes before staring at the beautiful young man, the one she wanted to make hers. 

She looked him up and down, enjoying every single feature of his

She looked him up and down, enjoying every single feature of his. His white shirt gently shook in the light breeze. His boba eyes shone brightly, actually maybe brighter than ever. His lips curved up, forming dimples in the sides of his cheeks. Strands of black hair dropped down onto his face, causing Minji to lift her hand and brush them back gently with her fingers.

If you're thinking Minji's mesmerised, then Jungwon's on the next level. When Jungwon bought every single thing, he knew she'd look stunning in it, but when he saw it in real life, oh. He never even imagined it was possible for his eyes to experience such an enchanting goddess. He placed his hand upon her cheek, smoothly rubbing it before he asked,

"Minji, care to dance?"

"Jungwon, of course. But wait, where are your shoes?"

"Don't you think it's better to dance barefoot on the grass. Plus, you're going to be wobbling in those shoes."

Minji agreed and slipped her shoes off before gazing into his eyes once more.

Music gently began to fade in and Jungwon rapidly pulled her waist towards him with both arms before placing his forehead and began singing towards her.

"I found a love, for me

Darling, just dive right in and follow my lead

Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet

Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me"