Swellview & Iriduim high

Today was the first day that Jax and Emma we're going out.Emma made her decision yesterday & it was the right one.
Emma,Jax,&the whole gang got out of school for summer already.So they decided to go somewhere."hey Em"said Jax.
M"hey Jax"said Emma*running to Jax to give him a hug*."hey guys,me &everyone else is going to go to swellview"said Maddie."i never been to swellview before ,I heard there are superheroes there,what's there names ,o yea :captain man & kid
danger".So they all went to swellview,but what they didn't know was what was going on in swellview with captain man & kid  danger.

Back in swellview

"Hey guys"said henry."hey Henry"said Ray and Charlotte."how come there hasn't been a bad guy for the past month,I want to kick some bad guys  butt"said Henry."henrys right ,there hasn't been a bad guy since forever ,what do you think they're planning ".said Charlotte."i don't know but we have to be ready in case any bad guy just shows up"said Ray."uhhhhh ok"said henry(kid danger)."guys I have  a thing to tell you guys ,some people are coming to swellview & not regular people.They are witches ,Wizards&kanays.There is Emma,Maddie,diego,Jax & Mia.There are other people they are bringing though"said ray."Emma sounds like pretty name ,I hope she is pretty"said henry."Really"said Ray and Charlotte."What!😂"Said henry."how do you know that there coming Ray "said Charlotte ."There been something I been hiding from you guys"said Ray.

To be continued...........