Prologue

*In the equestria, there was a small house.Inside the house, there was a young lady who lived there by herself. She was sleeping in the bed peacefully without no one disturbing her, until her clock went off. She wakes up sleepy, and slowly slams her hooves on the clock. She got up , stretched her hooves, yawned, and got out of her bed to start her day. She brushed her teeth, washed her face. She walked out the bathroom, back to her bedroom to wear her favorite sweater. It has a star on it that represents her cutie mark, suddenly one of her pets came in which was a star. She named a star sun, their name was sun because the sun is technically a star. Star(Crystal's nickname)adopted Sun when they fell on earth and didn't have any place to stay at.She walked up to her and talked to her.

CrystalStar: Oh! Good morning Sun!

Sun: Good morning Star, I got you this letter from Mike.

CrystalStar: Oh really? Let me see.

*Sun hands over the letter to Star*

CrystalStar: *Opens the letter and starts reading it*

" Dear Star, Today I finally made the portal to travel to dimensions. I finally finished it after 3 years of working on it, but I don't know if it will be safe or not because I never tried to go through it myself. But You don't have to accept it but am asking if you would like to volunteer to go through the dimensions to explore in each one of them. If you feel interested in doing so, then come to my lab. Sincerely Mike."

Mike is Crystal's childhood friend. They have been friends for 10 years. Mike is a scientist but not the best one.. But he tries to be a great one someday, he met Star in kindergarten so he pretty much knows about her. He worked on his project called " The dimensional" for 3 years. That's much about him for now.

* After CrystalStar finishes reading and closes the paper*

Sun: Ugh.. Why the heck is he asking you when is literally your break time. Maybe he should go ask some pony els-

CrystalStar: I'll do it.*said it without hesitation*

Sun looked at her shock and disbelief in her face, they walked towards her slowly and stopped.

Sun: Star...Are you crazy?..You don't know what's in that portal!.. What if you die there?...

CrystalStar: *walks to sun and knees down* Is ok sun.. I am going to be fine..Plus, I have been traveling all my life since I was little so I never got hurt..

Sun: But I can't just let you go into some mysterious portal!..

CrystalStar: I know how much you worry about me..But this is my opportunity to be able to travel again..

Sun: *they looked down, upset, and then sighs. Looked back at her* Fine, I will let you go unless you take me with you for protection..

CrystalStar: Of course I will bring you with me! I didn't know you were this protective! * giggles a little*

Sun: *looks away embarrassed* I- I just don't want you hurt ok!? Let's just go eat breakfast..

They walked downstairs to eat some breakfast, after breakfast they did their chores as usual. They gather some stuff to travel with.Star grabbed things that are useful to use just in case, then Sun also grabbed food and water. After they finish gathering all their stuff, they put it in a backpack and starts heading out.

They walked from their home to the city, the ponies said their good mornings to Star while they were walking. Star kindly waved at them while walking.Star saw Mike's house that was out of the city but close to them. When they finally got to his house, Star knocked on the door.

Mike: Who's there?

CrystalStar: Is me and sun!

Mike: Oh

*he opens the door*

Mike: Hey Star! I didn't know you would bring sun!

CrystalStar: Yeah well, it's a long story.

Mike: Well, What are you standing here for? Come inside!

Star and sun walked inside Mike's house, They followed him to his area. Mike putted a code in to open a secret door, no one but him knows about his secret door. The door opened and he led them inside, and there was his lab.

Mike: Ladies and Gentleman! Welcome to my lab!

There were so many computer screens, there were buttons, potions, and experiments. There were so many. You can't even count how much!

CrystalStar: Wow! I never knew your lab would be this awesome!

Sun: Yeah I guess.

Mike: Well, now that you're here. Behold the dimensional!

*He yanked out the sheet of his successfully project*

Mike: I think once you enter it, You will stay there for 3 weeks or little longer but not forever though.

CrystalStar: Hm..Ok!

Mike: Are you guys ready for this?

CrystalStar: Yes!

Sun: Yeah

Mike: You sure you want to do this? Once you enter this portal there's no turning back.

Star keeps in deep breath

CrystalStar: Am positive

Mike: Okay

He pressed the button and the portal appeared, Star and sun were holding hands(As friend way) and entered the portal. They started entering the dimension and it was a blue and dark blue huge background

Sun: WOAH! * getting dizzy*

CrystalStar: Don't let go of my!

Sun accidentally let's go their hand

CrystalStar: ...Hand...

They were getting dizzy while traveling and they were traveling to a place called..

Rainbow friends.

Suddenly they fell down the sky and landed on grass.

Sun: ugh..Where are we?.. *looks at Star*

Crystal star: *got up*my head..* felled back down*

Sun: Star! Wake up! Don't pass out on me!

Their words were blur out, Star closed her eyes then everything turn black