Task

Jimin entered inside the building while smiling hard. His happiness was beyond the world.
"Anneyong!" He greeted the guards bowing in 90° angle . The guards smiled in confused. Jimin then went inside his office room while humming a song.
"Good morning..."Jimin said and everyone smiled.
"Boya! Why you are so happy?"
"Of course he will be happy now.. everyone loved his recipe yesterday including our president also." Tim Tim said and Jimin smiled.
"It's double celebration!" Jimin said while smiling.
"Double!" Everyone said looking at Jimin.
"Hhaaa..Ani Ani..I mean I feel like double celebration. You know my recipe was the best one. That's why" Jimin said and smiled as he couldn't say the other reason of his happiness today.
He then leaned his back and opened his laptop for work. But on that time the president and his secretary entered inside their room and everyone stood up.
"Sir!" Mrs. Sungnim said.
Jimin looked at Jungkook and stood up promptly. Jungkook kept his hands inside his pocket.
"Park Jimin." Jungkook called and Jimin promptly looked at him.
"Ye..yes sir!"
"Yesterday I felt that there is something I didn't like about the dish. And I forgot what I didn't like. May be it was not cooked perfectly. So today you have to make me while ravoili again. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say." Jungkook said standing in front of Jimin.
"Yeah yeah...I understood..I'm making the recipe right now for you." Jimin said and Jungkook nodded. He then left the room while smirking.
.
"But..didn't he say ravoili was made good." Mr. Gaeyuk said as everyone was in shocked. Jimin frowned his eyebrows as he also didn't understand the matter.
"Anyway guys..I'm going at the kitchen..let me see what's wrong with my recipe!" Jimin said and headed for the kitchen.
.
.
You said you liked the ravoili,then what happened suddenly!" Namjoon asked.
Jungkook looked at him.
"Yeah I said ..I'm giving him punishment"
"Hu? For what!"
"For lying to me!"
"Wait..I didn't understand.."
Jungkook looked at Namjoon and sighed.
"Park Jihyun is Park Jimin."
Namjoon's eyes were wide opened.
"Wh..what! But ..wait are you sure!"
"Hundred percent."
Namjoon was surprised hearing this all.
.
.
"Done!" Jimin said as he was done with the cooking and decorating the dish.
Jimin took spoon and taste a little bit.
"Woah..it's so good.."
"Why on earth he didn't like it!" Jimin said and while pouting.
He then took out his phone and was about to call Namjoon to come at the kitchen with Jungkook but he saw Jungkook entering inside.
"Are you done!" Jungkook said from behind and Jimin almost flinched.
"Y...yeah..sir"
"Here." Jimin gave the plate. Jungkook took a spoon and ate.
Jimin was looking at Jungkook as he was desperate to know how was it.
"Still...not perfect. Do it again." Jungkook said and left the room.
Jimin was standing there dumb founded.
"What was that!" Jimin said making a straight face.
"Aishhh .." Jimin groaned and again started cooking.
.
.
"Sir?" Jimin called Jungkook holding the plate full of ravoili.
"Come in." Jungkook said and Jimin went inside Jungkook's office room.
Jimin kept the plate in front of Jungkook. Jungkook ate one spoon of ravoili.
"Do it again." He said and again started doing his own works.
Jimin frowned his eyebrows and kept his hands on the table in anger.
"Okay ...sirr" Jimin said while clenching his teeths. And left the room. Jungkook saw Jimin's anger and he smiled hard.
.
.
"Sir!"
"Again."

"Sir."
"Do it again." Jungkook said Just looking at the dish not even tasting it

"Sir!"
"Again."
"Boya!" Jimin said quite loudly and Jungkook stopped walking.
"What's the problem with the dish! Ha?" Jimin said while approaching towards Jungkook and Jungkook was walking backwards.
"Bo .boya!"
"What's wrong with my recipe?"
"Anih...I ..I just told you to do it again..it's not perfect yet." Jungkook said and promptly escaped from the place. Jimin was looking at Jungkook and then sighed.
.
.
"Why on earth I gave the new recipe idea I don't know." Jimin said while cooking it again.
"Jimin..I wonder why the president is not liking it suddenly!"
Jimin looked at them blankly and sighed.
"Jimin..do it later let's go for lunch at first."
"Ani Ani..I'm fine you all go."
"You are working from morning..let's go with us .come"
"Once I'm done with this..I will join with you all." Jimin said and smiled.
"Are you sure!"
"Yeah yeah."
"Ok.."
Jimin smiled at his team and then sighed.
"Jeon Jungkook. This is the last time..if you say me to do it again I'm literally gonna throw the plate on your face." Jimin said in a cold voice.
.
.
.
Jimin took a deep breath and went inside Jungkook's room.
"May I come in?"
"Come.."
Jimin quitely kept the plate on front of Jungkook. Jungkook looked at it and then looked at Jimin. He saw Jimin sweating heavily. Jungkook felt bad inside suddenly.
"Hmm .that's good now.. perfect." Jungkook said and Jimin felt relieved inside
"Agh... finally!" Jimin said and sat down on the chair in front of Jungkook.
Jungkook was looking at Jimin who was leaning back keeping his eyes closed. Jimin then looked at Jungkook and was about to stand up but he sat down as started feeling dizzy suddenly.
"What! Are you ok?" Jungkook said looking at Jimin.
"Ye..yeah I'm.." Jimin said and stood up.
He somehow took the plate and was about to walk but the plate fell down from his hands and it broke down on the floor.
"Jiminn!" Jungkook promptly stood up and ran towards Jimin who was about to fell on the floor. Jungkook held him immediately.

See you in next part