Baby Rachel

Ingrid's POV

Before mine and Tadashi's daughter Rachel was born,we bought Morgan and Rachel's clothes for babies and 1 -2 year old at the mall. Morgan's pants are blue and his shirt is green while baby Rachel's dress will be pink,white  and lavender . We buy baby swimsuits and adult swimsuits and sunglasses for ourselves . We had our Chongsam outfits for the Chinese New Year . We bought diapers and baby bottles.

I gave birth to baby Rachel in a normal delivery on 10th February 24 which would be on the Chinese New year while my son Morgan was watching Barney on YouTube,sitting on my sister Lily's boyfriend ,Ashton's lap  in the waiting room at San Fransokyo Hospital at the fifth floor.   My husband Tadashi accompanied me in labor and then baby Rachel is out . I was afraid in labor alone and wanted to give up when I pushed . My husband Tadashi told me , " Don't be scared . I'm always here with you. I'm not giving up on you . You can do this ,just breathe and push. I love you the most  " Morgan talked in a little boy's voice while comforting me," Don't cry on your birthday ,mommy. I love you. " I said ," I love you too, Morgan and Tadashi handsome.Anyways,I'll focus on pushing the baby out ."   I immediately breathe  push the baby out and she's here.  We named her " Princess Rachel Marie Berry Hamada ." Baby Rachel began crying and breathing. I covered her with a pink blanket and cradled her in my arms , " Rachel, you're the most beautiful baby girl.. I wish that you'll become a nice girl. I love you." Rachel's first word will be " I love you , Mommy , Daddy, uncles aunt's grandpa's and grandma's ." I breastfed Rachel until she would be 4 months. Then we took a picture of the Hamada family I post the picture on my Instagram ," Happy Birthday to me and our little princess Rachel ."  I gave the others angpaos while the married couples give Rachel Hamada the envelopes and she got money but the money is given to me and Tadashi for savings . She was still naked. After that , the doctor checked on her that she's healthy and she could wear diapers.

My daughter Rachel immediately got pierced on her earrings. She screamed and cried when she got pierced . Her earrings was gold . She was happy to get earrings. Rachel Hamada was happy and loved by everyone.

After she's born ,I had to bedrest in the hospital until 12th of July . My husband accompanied me at the hospital while Hiro took Morgan home.  We all think that Rachel is the cutest baby. Our friends and families will love to carry Baby Rachel.

Morgan Hamada is learning to carry baby Rachel .His father Tadashi taught him . Rachel Hamada was crying needing me and she wanted milk in bottles. I feed her milk in her pink baby  bottles . Morgan is drinking formula milk in a blue bottle.

I still breastfeed baby Rachel every day and night until she's teething. She will grow her teeth when she'll be 1 year old. She will love wearing dresses and pink,white and lavender Mary Jane shoes . She would got baptized at church .

Baby Rachel is learning to walk,crawl and run. When Rachel was walking alone ,sometimes she cried and fell down. I held her hand to help her walk,run,and crawl . Rachel likes to talk now.