Whispered Promises of Love

Pulling Umeed towards himself, Farjaad rests his hands on her waist rubbing it slowly, staring deep into her eyes. Umeed smiles and blushes staring back at him.

"Haan jee, Kahiye.. kya masla hai Aap ke sath..??? kiyun sab ke samne mujhe isharey kar rahe thy ap...??? sab kya soch rahe honge....

"Haan to ab bhi aane ki kya zarort thi, ignore kar deti jese kar rahi thi" he says irritated..

"woh toh Mama ne kaha tha ke Aapko Coffee de aun.. Main bus wohi dene ayi thi. Mujhe ab chalna chahiye.", says Umeed, blushing and smiling throughout. She was really pushing his buttons where he gets more irritated.

"Tumhe itni der se main isharon se bula raha tha tab to aa nahi rahi thi aur ab Mama ke kehne par ek baar mein unki baat maan li?", teases Farjaad, smiling.

Umeed laughs in shyness and cascades her eyes. Farjaad smiles, enjoying witnessing her shyness.

"Haan toh, main sab janti hun.. wese bhi aapki niyyat kal se mujhe kharab lag rahi hai. Kiya aap ne raat se ek hi ratt laga rakhi hai", replies Umeed and bites her lips, knowing she is now trapped by her on words.

And that is exactly what happens!

"Haan to main bhi to kaam se hi bula raha tha.", says Farjaad, knitting his brows. Turning his voice seductive, bending further into her with an aim to tease her by rubbing his nose tip on her neckline, he adds further,

"pyaaaarrr karna bhi ek important kaam hota hai."

Umeed turns her face away from him, laughing silently.

"Ab ye kaam Aap Rukhsati ke baad karna!", teases Umeed. But it was hard for umeed to stay away from him any longer now after their nikkah happened last evening. And ruskhsati is supposed to happen in a week.

It was a family dinner planned by Niggo and Mimi for both the families after getting free from the guests, chaotic chores and rituals last night.

"Haan haan wo to karunga hi.... Magar aaj to ek kiss karna banta hai. Aaj Kiss Day bhi hai yaar.", says Farjaad, his tone urgent.

"Lo jee!! Yeh din kahan se agaya apki ki convenience ke hisab se???" she plays with his coller all nervous, fixes her eyes on his man.

His eyes on her was so demanding that she herself was drowning in it and was ready to give in to his demand. How can she not.?? Taking a deep breath, Umeed locks her hands behind his neck, resting her forearms on his shoulders, staring deep into his eyes, smiling throughout.

Farjaad gets excited, his eyes twinkle and he gets all set to kiss her and receive it back.

Their stare gradually turns serious and intimate. They could see each other breathing at a pace more than normal. They could feel their heartbeats racing against each other. Their every nerve ending stands erect. They slowly get closer to each other, diminishing the little gap between them gradually. Farjaad closes his eyes, his cheeks turn warm out of anticipation. Umeed stares him with her eyes filled with deep love for him. She smiles sweetly as she reminds herself for the umpteenth time that this man in front of her who has her heart and soul is her soulmate. They are bounded in a relationship that has made it official that Farjaad is Umeed's and Umeed is Farjaad's! She waits for her desire for him reach the peak point, thinking about him fondly, staring him throughout. Farjaad too waits patiently for her to make her decision, keeping his eyes closed, trusting her that eventually she would listen to her heart!

It started with Umeed's softly brushing her lips against Farjaad's. Her eyes remain casted down, staring his lips that get puffed up merely upon feeling her soft petals on themselves. Umeed notices how his breath turns shallow as he feels her. She falls in a dilemma where to focus – at what she is doing to him or gauging his reaction to it? Their rate of heartbeat increases further.

Umeed gets lost in staring at his reactions. The wait frustrates Farjaad. He opens his eyes slowly to look into her eyes. After a beat, Farjaad cups her face and takes her lower lip in between his lips, sucking it slowly; tasting it. Umeed too reciprocates the gesture of love by taking her turn to suck his upper lip, caging it between her lips. Farjaad rubs his thumbs that are resting on her cheeks. His this small gesture churns Umeed's inside. She moans as he thrusts his lips into her mouth. Their tongues fight against each other to get access to each other's mouth. She moans again as she could feel his dominance in their secret love fight. Umeed pulls him closer to herself deepening the kiss.

Farjaad's each gesture conveys to Umeed how he had waited for this moment since the moment she had stepped into his home today. They could feel that they at the moment are living in some other world, lost in each other.

Letting go of her lips Farjaad begins kissing her from the corner of her lips to her throat, slowly, giving her time to feel what he is doing to her. Letting the passion flow between them. Desire and anxiety fill Umeed. He could feel her shivering under his hold. Umeed's heartbeat turns unrhythmic as she fails to focus at one point, such is the speed that Farjaad soon undertakes. Umeed and Farjaad both could feel her body enjoying every bit of what Farjaad is doing to her. The wet kisses that Farjaad leaves on her make Umeed to crave for him all the more. The sensation of his lips all over her face; her neck, make Umeed to knit her brows out of love.

Cupping his face Umeed kisses him deep, making Farjaad to go passive.

Their moment gets disturbed by the knock at the door.

Umeed opens her eyes wide and begins to push Farjaad lightly as shyness and awkwardness grab her upon hearing Mimi's voice,

"Umeed Bhabhi...."

Farjaad laughs silently as he witnesses Umeed's state. "Accha itni himmat dikhane ke bad darti bhi ho tum".???

Umeed beats him lightly on his shoulder, showing her fake anger.

"Aapko Mama bula rahi hain.",

adds Mimi, skipping Umeed's heartbeat further.

"Ayi... Mimi..", replies Umeed, clumsily.

As Umeed hears Mimi walking away, she slowly turns to look towards Farjaad. They smile looking towards each other. Umeed cascades her eyes out of shyness, smiling throughout. What they shared today shall remain memorable for them forever. This little moment between them would hold such importance in their life they never knew when Umeed had entered his room. His room which soon is going to turn into her room; their room!

This feeling when kisses her heart, her eyes turn teary as she gets overwhelmed.

Staring him deep into his eyes, smiling sweetly, Umeed conveys to him silently that this kiss is a promise of their forever togetherness. A promise that they would shower each other with love for the rest of their life. That they would steal as many moments as possible to be with each other; love each other; feel each other. That they won't let anything or anyone to come between them. That their innocent love shall stay intact between them even after their marriage. Teasing each other; testing each other shall remain an integral part of their blissful married life.

Sometimes more than words it is the gesture that succeeds in touching one's heart. The kiss that they shared satisfies both Farjaad and Umeed in more than one way. They stare each other, smiling in satisfaction and immense love.

"Chalein, Mrs. Farjaad Khan"..??? 

"ya main toh kehta hun ki abhi do minutes hain hamare paas".....

She holds his hand and locks her fingers in between his, showing her precious possession to him with all her pride and love by giving a small kiss on back of his held hand in hers and drags him out of their room.

"Marwayenge Aap mujhe kisi din apni in harkaton ki wajeh se.. Chaliye ab yahan se..... is se pehle ke pura khandan hamein lene yahan ajaye".............

smilingly they leave the room hands in hands, having dreams of their fore coming life, whispering the promises of love in their hearts.

-THE END-