055*

"Be back here on time."

"Don't order me like a boss."

"Unnie, I'm just doing what appa told me to."

"Can you please stop talking about them?"

"Why? Aren't they your parents?"

"JiHyo-ah, I know what he said. So, just stop reminding me."

"Fine, don't talk to her. Don't even meet her..."

"She is my classmate, Park JiHyo. The best I can do is to change my seat, not my class." JeongYeon barked, annoyingly.

"Whatever. Come to our cafeteria in lunch time."

"I know that already." She shouted.

"I also know that I've to be present here on the said time, I've to go home with you and I..."

"Enough, unnie. Go or else you'll be late." JiHyo lightly pushed her.

JeongYeon headed to her college building, fixing the mask she had to hide the bruise under her chin. She was wearing her thin turtle neck sweater under her black leather jacket as she didn't want to reveal any bruises of her body. Her wrist was bandaged and the cut she had in her palm was healing now. Her body was still sore and stinging sometimes but she managed not to show it.

She felt a nostalgic scent as soon as she entered in her classroom. Her eyes first looked for NaYeon on their desk but she was not yet present in the class. Luckily, JeongYeon found an empty desk in the last row so she quickly occupied that before anyone else could do. They were done with their projects so there was no need of sitting with their partners.

She took out her notes and books, avoiding everyone's gaze on her. She carefully leaned on the chair but found Bambam looking at her in confusion. She knew he wanted to approach her but he was stopping himself as he was not sure if she was really JeongYeon. JeongYeon had exchanged her bag with JiHyo's and her face was covered by the mask so those were advantages for her to be saved.

She glanced over her previous seat and it was still empty. She was waiting for NaYeon and soon, her wish was granted when NaYeon entered in the class with YugYeom and JinYoung. JeongYeon quickly avoided looking at her but she had an urge to see NaYeon, to hold her and to have her. One of the students informed them about the professor's arrival so, everyone took their seats.

'Don't look at NaYeon. Study is more important.' JeongYeon kept repeating to herself but panicked when the professor started taking their attendance. Her brain worked faster than the light to think of an idea as she didn't want to be noticed by any of them in the class other than the professor. When her roll number was called out, she raised her hand. The professor nodded so she quickly put her hand back before any of her friends could see.

Seconds later, NaYeon looked behind but JeongYeon pretended to be busy in her book. 'Study, study is important, Yoo JeongYeon. NaYeon cheated on you.' The mantra did manipulate JeongYeon's mind for the next few hours. As promised to JiHyo, she went to her school cafeteria to have lunch with her. The two sat on a different table from JiHyo's friends as JeongYeon didn't want to interact with any of them for now.

Yesterday, when DaHyun questioned her about her wounds, JiHyo made excuse that JeongYeon slipped from the stairs because she was too occupied in her phone and her phone broke as well. Indeed, Park JiHyo's smartness worked. While JeongYeon was having her meal, JiHyo started showering her with questions related to NaYeon and the class. She was doing her best to avoid them but at the end, she had had enough.

She left the cafeteria without finishing her food, not minding JiHyo's threats. The lunch break was not yet over but JeongYeon didn't want to go in her class that moment because she knew her friends would approach her somehow so, she decided to spend the left minutes in the FGO room. Entering in, she closed the door and turned around but froze on her place.