056

"Don't forget what I said." JiHyo reminded, parking the bike.

"Unnie, I'm talking to you." But JeongYeon didn't really bother to answer.

"Unnie, hide somewhere. That's NaYeon unnie's car." She was quickly pulled by JiHyo behind a car.

"You're being too much, JiHyo. She's not a ghost." JeongYeon groaned.

"Keep quiet. I'm just doing what appa told me to."

"You only care about appa, not about me?"

"Why? Isn't he your father?" JiHyo raised her brows.

"He is but he's not caring about me or my feelings." JeongYeon retorted, brushing JiHyo's hand off her arm.

"You really don't care about your family, do you? And it's all because of her." She was not listening to JiHyo as her eyes were focused on NaYeon, who headed to the college building.

"How can you...?"

"I'm going to my class." She announced before following NaYeon.

"Unnie..." JiHyo held her bag, tightly. JeongYeon closed her eyes in annoyance.

"What do you want, Park JiHyo?" She asked her, calmly.

"Don't forget what appa was discussing about last night." JiHyo reminded her before leaving.

JeongYeon's shoulders dropped in disappointment when she remembered what happened the previous night. Exhaling heavily, she made her way to her class but while she was passing by the hallway, she noticed many of the students were looking at her, weirdly and then she realised that she was not wearing her mask today.

Her gloomy face surely caught their attention. Few of them smiled, waving to her so she had to smile in return. 'If they only knew their girl crush's heart is owned by the one and only, Im NaYeon.' She avoided their eyes but her mood to attend the class was already ruined so, she decided to be alone for a while and headed to the FGO room.

"I knew you would come here." JeongYeon's face brightened when she saw her girlfriend.

"Shouldn't you be in the class, Im NaYeon?"

"I can ask the same, Yoo JeongYeon." She replied, walking toward her.

JeongYeon opened her arms for her and NaYeon jumped for a tight hug. She hugged JeongYeon's neck while JeongYeon wrapped her arms around her slender waist. They faced each other and JeongYeon kissed her nose tip before peppering light kisses on her whole face. NaYeon squealed like a kid, freeing herself but JeongYeon carried her to the table.

"Owe..."

"You're still sore. Sit here." She placed NaYeon on the table.

"How do you know?"

"Obviously I know because I did it. I was extremely good, wasn't I?" She smirked, causing NaYeon to blush.

"Eh? Why did you hide my love bites?" She caressed NaYeon's neck.

"Wait, JeongYeon..." NaYeon held her cheek when she noticed something.

"Did someone slap you again?" She questioned about the mark that was visible from close.

"That...it was..." JeongYeon leaned back.

"Don't you dare to lie, Yoo JeongYeon." NaYeon warned.

"Appa did it." She answered, looking away. And hearing that, NaYeon's blood boiled.

"Enough now. They're crossing their limits." She took out her phone.

"What are you doing?" JeongYeon grabbed her wrist.