Chapter Three | The triplets.

"I told you, brother, today is going to be a good day." One proud, deep voice spoke with a high volume. He sounded cheery, almost obnoxious with his thick, british accent.

Storm immediately felt her blood draw cold, succumbing to her panic.

She was too free.

"Shit." She cursed, not moving a muscle after a sudden pile of 3 scents of foreign wolves surrounded her.

Like pack dogs.
Very, very differently smelling dogs.
And it hit her.

Shift.

One thing Storm knew, the stronger their scent was, the more likely they are of high ranks in a pack.

They smelled terrible.

Fucking horrendous.

And there were three of them.

"Drop it." Another voice barked, having a lethal touch to his stance. She cleared her throat at the power dripping from their tone, they were not ordinary wolves.

She needed to leave before they hold her down.

Come on Beda, shift.

"Drop yours and I'll drop mine." She barked back, and she immediately heard the click of three guns. She did nothing.

"We don't mind shooting you." The same voice scorned before these 3 wolves moved immensely close to her before she decipher the distance.

They were fast. Almost fast as her.

That kinda complicated things.

"Go ahead. We'll see if your bullet flies enough."

"If you prefer metal, we'll think of giving choices." The loud man chuckled menacingly, taking a big dagger out of his belt that Storm heard, stopping her blinks.

They have swords.

Fucking swords.

Where the fuck am I.

"I prefer a fight." She growled brutally, attempting to delay the confrontation by eyeing nature in front of her. She knew they will not kill her, which is why she had to act.

She was too precious to be killed.

There were three men. Three guns. Three swords. God knows how many bullets.
The loud one was to her right, the powerful one was to her left. The middle one never spoke, but she sensed his agility. He was the oldest.

There were rocks on the river she can run on. They'd shoot her legs.
She can turn around and fight. They'd form a pyramid, both guns and swords. She only had 2 bullets before her reload.
She can't shift. Beda won't let her.

"If you don't drop shit," The scary one, proceeded to shoot the ground beside her feet, warning her. She flinched.

"I'll start counting every gland." He growled back, making her bite her lip. 7 glands, 7 shots.

I can't take damage. Beda will take a hit.

This is not fair.