Chapter 1

Emma POV

All of us were at the amusement park today. And when I mean "all of us" I mean  menthe girls and the boys. Which included Ethan, River, Kenny, JD, and Julian but Olivia calls him, her lab partner. Which I guess is true because I mean they are lab partners. 

Anyways, we had a blast. Probably one of the best days of our lives. We went on rollercoaster rides, Stephanie won against Mia in the game where you have to toss the ball and if you land it in a hole you get a ticket. Let's just say that Stephanie has a lot of tickets. 

You know, out of all of five of us, Stephanie and Mia act a lot like twin sisters. I mean literally like twin sisters. They fight like sisters and they have a lot in common. They are after all the most athletic out of all of us. 

We were waiting in line to go to another ride. Each set of seats were made for 4 people and there were probably like 6,7 or 8. Sorry if that's confusing.

Ethan and I were in the very front of the roller coaster. We were followed by Andrea, JD, Stephanie, Kenny, Mia, River, Olivia, and Julian with Zobo and Zoe.  

During the ride, all of us had fun, even the robots. 

After we went to get burgers.

JD is here but Andrea bought him some new clothes so people wouldn't recognize him but something so that it looks like a casual outfit. 

Enough  of that, let's get on with how it really started.

Stephanie and Kenny, after eating lunch, came back from looking at tents in the amusement park, with a flyer that said:

Are you and your friends bored this 

summer?

 Do this escape game for $10,000 each.

"Where did you get this" I ask Steph after all of us read the flyer.

"This person gave it to us while we were walking" Steph replies while pointing to a man in a mask and cloak.

"He didn't even bother to say hi to us" Kenny said, continuing for Stephanie.

"Why would he wear a mask and cloak" River asked.

"IDK, but this seems like a one in a life-time opportunity. We should definitely enter" Ethan says happily, replying to River's  question. 

"Yes. We should definitely do it" Julian and JD say happily, at the same time with the same face, making us all crack up.