Welcome

Dedication

To every girl who let fear take the wheel of her life's story

➽─────────

Synopsis

In a world where men enjoy taking control and women are expected to remain in their shadows, a secret organisation known as The Black Roses have been pulling the strings, controlling their actions from behind closed doors.

The Black Roses never strike with their words. They wield the power at their disposal to get what they want at all cost. When top-rated intelligence analyst, Soyinka Wilson discovers the hidden activities of a prominent female senator, he suddenly vanishes. With time, the case fades from public memory. That's until, someone he considered a son reopened the case, desperate to find out what happened to him.

Kunle Oludolapo was attending a seminar in Uganda for improving the water situation of several villages there, when he stumbled on something that turned out to be bigger than what he thought it was. His friend is soon drawn into the whole drama and they both become targets of hidden forces that use women as their bait.

When women decide to take control of what they've been deprived of, what's the worst that could happen? Follow this web of intrigue, as everyone struggles to find the truth hidden right under their noses.

➽─────────❥

"We spin webs to trap others, but life often entangles us in our own traps."

➽─────────❥

Author's Note: I entered this book for NOWC23 writing contest hosted by TheGreenCommunity. I would appreciate if you give them a follow.