Part 1 - Pilot

!WARNING! - The upcoming series will contain bad language.

(Note to readers) - This is based after the origin stories, this will be told in first person for Alan James aka Cosmo as this is my character and the other two are characters I gave to two friends, this is also based off a project we're working on that I wrote for, also known as Conduits with the same characters, but told slightly different. It will be a Minecraft animation, so if you ever would like to see them, I will make something for you all to be able to access the videos when they begin releasing which may not be anytime soon.

~Now to get on with the episode!~

................................................................................................................................................................

Alan James POV

Sat at home I look around confused and wondering what to do with myself after having these episodic moments where I would just disappear from one place and reappear in another, I begin to feel like I am going insane and fear for myself. I don't understand what is going on with me, have I caught something? Did I die and something happen to my body after that meteor crashed down on me? I sigh and shake off the negative thoughts and said to myself "Something needs to be done about this, something needs to be done and fast!" I quickly make my way out to my car and decided to make a trip to the hospital to see if they could help me out and tell me what was going on.

Sam Adams POV

Sam is still living with his friend Daniel, he then says to Daniel "I have managed to keep these electrical episodes on a down low, I am quite scared of it happening out in the open, it's so hard to control it, especially because I do not know what's controlling it!" Daniel pats Sam's shoulder and he says "Whatever you need from me mate, I can surely try and help you!" Suddenly, a little electricity shocks Daniel and he exclaims "Ah fuck!" Worried, Sam asks repeatedly "Are you alright? Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" Daniel exclaims "I am fine, nothing wrong, just remind me not to pat your shoulder or go near you for that matter." Sam nods and he gives a sigh, he apologises and then walks away from Daniel believing himself to be a danger until he figures out a way to control what is happening to him.

Ezra Jones POV

Sat in the lab, Ezra was researching by reading his Flash comics, he grins as he reads through them and he wishes to learn his powers with the comic Barry Allen as his mentor, he spent days which stretched into weeks and then into months of reading comics to try and understand his capabilities. Ezra places the comic back down on his coffee table and then he decides to go out for a run to try and control his speed and control when he uses it compared to when he runs in a humane way.

Alan James POV

Arriving outside the hospital, I frown and begin to think to myself whether this is a good choice to make, I unbuckle my seatbelt and murmur to myself "Well I didn't come out here for nothing, let's do this!" I get out the car and made my way to the hospital reception and asked the receptionist "Hi, is there any chance I could see a Doctor? There is something going on with me and I can't quite describe it, I was wondering if a Doctor could help me." The receptionist nods and she requests "Could I have your name and date of birth please?" I reply "My names Alan James and I was born twenty third of November, two thousand and one!" The receptionist nods and then she states "Got you, if you'd just like to take a seat and the Doctor will call you in shortly!" I nod and make my way to the waiting area to wait for my name to be called.

After roughly twenty minutes of waiting, my name appears on the digital device upon the wall that shows names of patients, I stand myself up and make my way for the room 5. Knocking on the door, I hear a female exclaim "Come in!" I clear my throat and enter to a beautiful blond Doctor, I smile and murmur "Hi!" Nervously as I go to sit down, she then asks "So, I hear from the reception that you are unsure of what's happening to you?" I reply "That's right, I recently came out of a coma that lasted a week according to a nurse, but right after I left because I had felt fine, but there are these moments where I am one place, I blink and then I'm at another... It's like I black out and miss however long it takes me to get to those areas... It is kind of concerning me!" The woman nods and she asks "Were you suffering any pains after realisation that you had went from place to place without any memory of moving?" I shake my head and reply "No, not as such." She marks it down on her paper and clipboard and then she asks "Any terminal illnesses running in the family?" I clear my throat and reply "Not that I am aware of, I just don't understand what I am going through!" The Doctor nods and she says "Okay, I think maybe and MRI scan to see if we can find anything would really help us get some more information on any possibilities, in the mean time would you mind waiting a little longer in the waiting room?" I sigh and nod, I stand up and say "Thank you for you're time!" She smiles and replies "Most welcome!" I leave the room and go to wait in the waiting room.