𝟐. Okay, you're done.

SCARLETT (1996)

SCARLETT (1996)

"Scarlett, you're late!" Jackie raises her voice slightly as Scarlett jogs into the locker room.

"Fuck, I know. I'm sorry, I was taking a test!" Scarlett exclaimed while all the other girls start to dance and sing.

Van was leaning on a nearby locker while Scarlett digs in her locker.

She lifted her shirt up over her head to reveal her purple laced bra.

Van's face turned red and she looked down at the floor.

She pulled her skirt down revealing the matching underwear and quickly changed into her uniform.

As she put the shirt on she catches Van staring at her boobs but doesn't say anything just makes eye contact with her.

She giggled as she shut her locker and walked away to go into the restroom where Allie and Jackie were talking as Jackie did Allies face paint.

"Jackie, coach wants to see you in his office." Lottie comes around the corner.

Van soon walks in also and starts to finish Allies face painting when Jackie leaves.

"I'm the only freshman who got asked, you know." Allie complained about prom some more.

"I know.." Van says, Scarlett looks over at Van and sighs.

"It's so unfair, my dress was gonna be amazing."

"Well, hey, at least you can wear it next year." Van tries to comfort her.

"You don't get it, Van, 'cause nobody asked you." Allie says and Scarlett scoffs lightly, how rude.

"Okay, you're done." Van says and Allie smiles and looks at herself then leaves.

Scarlett winces as Allie walks out, Van chuckles and Lottie walks over to the mirror.

"Jesus Christ." Lottie exclaimed.

"Does somebody want to tell Kelly Kapowski to maybe worry less about prom and more about not fucking up nationals?" Lottie says while looking into her reflection.

Taissa walks in and Scarlett finds herself checking the girl out.

She is shocked at what she just did and walks out.

Scarlett knew she was gay since she was a little girl but she didn't tell anyone except a few of the girls on the team who called her out or asked her first.

SCARLETT (2021)

Scarlett sighs as she folded her laundry and watched the TV that played 'friends'.

She got another fucking phone call from this Jessica lady and couldn't get her mind off that plane crash.

"I'm Taissa Turner. And as state senator, I want to lead New Jersey out of the wilderness and back to the economic prosperity we all deserve."

Scarlett grabbed the remote with a scoff and she shut the TV off completely.

"Seriously?" She looks down and lets out a groan.